Contest Win Jack Reacher: Never Go Back on Blu-ray Steelbook

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Reaction score
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Just got my blu-ray in via fed-ex. I had forgotten the not-so-fine-print that said it was also a UHD disc, so that was a pleasant surprise.

I love how it was addressed:
Johnny Angell
Home Theater Forum Winner

:drum:

Reactions: Alf S

Mike Frezon

Reaction score

I watched this film the other night. Enjoyed it a lot. Didn't think much of Colby Smulders in her role. But I think she was just miscast.

Reactions: Johnny Angell

Josh Steinberg

Executive Producer
Reviewer
Reaction score
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Didn't think much of Colby Smulders in her role. But I think she was just miscast.
I think I just don't like her as an actress. I can't quite put my finger on it. There's nothing wrong with her, I don't think she's a bad actress, but she's popped up in a few Marvel movies in a recurring role and I just don't buy her as the character. I've only seen a few clips of her sitcom work, I was never a regular watcher, so it's not any leftover bias from another work.

Neil Middlemiss

Producer
Reviewer
Reaction score
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
I think I just don't like her as an actress. I can't quite put my finger on it. There's nothing wrong with her, I don't think she's a bad actress, but she's popped up in a few Marvel movies in a recurring role and I just don't buy her as the character. I've only seen a few clips of her sitcom work, I was never a regular watcher, so it's not any leftover bias from another work.
Check her out in The Intervention, I thought she was very well cast in that!

Forum Sponsors

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kanchibrneha