What's new

Win an Onkyo TX-NR1030 9.2 channel Dolby Atmos AV Receiver (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank A

Auditioning
Atmos appears to be here today and I want to be ready for tomorrow. I suppose I will have to buy the Atmos speakers. I am willing to make such a commitment, upon receipt of the Receiver.

campoly

Auditioning
Real Name
Mike
I would like to win this because I have two Onkyo boat anchors. Both with bad HDMI boards (TX-SR706 and TX-NR809). Authorized Onkyo repair wanted 350.00 to fix. Fixed the 809 and the board went bad again 6 months later. I'd like to win this one so that I can have ..............................

Wescoast

Auditioning
Real Name
Wes
My SV 909 Pro finally went the way of the dinosaur. What better way to keep my Onkyo tradition alive?!!

marktherob2009

Auditioning
Real Name
Mark Robinson
Adam Gregorich said:
We are giving away an Onkyo TX-NR1030 9.2 channel Dolby Atmos AV Receiver (MSRP $1,699). In addition to being Dolby Atmos capable, the receiver has Balanced front XLR, 11.4-multichannel pre-outs and 135 Watts per channel that effortlessly handle the most dynamic of audio tracks. 8-in/3-out 4K/60 Hz HDMI® 2.0 terminals support HDCP 2.2-copy-protected 4K internet video, Wi-FI and Bluetooth provide the ultimate connectivity for your future- ready home theater.

To enter, tell us in a couple of sentences why you want to upgrade to Dolby Atmos in your theater and you could be lucky member that wins this receiver!

Onkyo_Atmos.jpg

Fine print: Fine print: Winners will be drawn at random and notified on Monday 6/8. Winners have a week to respond or the prize will be awarded to someone else. One entry per member. We will remove all entries that don't meet the entrance requirements prior to selecting a winner. Must be 18 or over with a US or Canadian shipping address.
I have 2 Onkyo recievers now and love them. They are amazing and I would love to expand to the realm of Dolby Atmos.

Steve>JF

Agent
Love those Onkyo Receivers! Now, with DOLBY ATMOS sound processing! Being a retired military man, I first got the stereo bug when I was in the US Army stationed in the Netherlands in the late seventies/early eighties. The AAFES store sold all kinds of stereo/electronic equipment. I bought a really dynamite system and I was hooked! I graduated to home theater when it came out and tried to stay current with my system, upgrading when I could. However, I had to slow down when life's journey demanded. I would love a new Onyko TX-NR1030 9.2 channel Dolby Atmos AV Receiver in my family room! Thanks for the contest, and whoever wins, enjoy to the max!

rjsimmons

Auditioning
Real Name
Ronald Simmons
After pouring over the reviews of Dolby Atmos technology, I have been going through the reviews of atmos capable receivers and the Onkyo 1030 is on the top of the list of those I have found. Not only am I a fan of Onkyo, having purchased several of their receivers over the years, I have always wanted to work with a receiver like the 1030. I currently have a pioneer elite SC-05 which I have enjoyed for several years, but new technology is forcing an upgrade and I do not want to lose the advantages of high end receiver.

Julien43

Auditioning
Real Name
Julien Therrien
1st off Onkyo Makes quality products that constanly sound good. I would love to hear how the new technology would enhance my movie watching experience.

ScottDunk

Auditioning
It has been quite a while since I have upgraded my receiver. This would be a dream come true; it would be so thrilling to watch a movie with the capabilities that this receiver provides.

Eric Stuckey

Second Unit
Real Name
Eric Stuckey
I have a older Denon and am ready for a change. My family loves to watch movies at home in our HT because of the surround sound on Blu Rays.The new Atmus will add that much more enjoyment for us. I have been a tech geek since the early days of HT receivers so I would LOVE to be able to upgrade to this beauty .

Brett521

Auditioning
Real Name
Brett
I currently am using a spare bedroom for my home theater with the tx-nr905 receiver and 5.1 speaker setup. I just started finishing my upstairs for a dedicated theater room and wanted to wire for 4 future ceiling speakers to expand the system. With a larger room I feel like I will greatly make use of an Atmos setup with a much larger sound field to hear all the effects with an 11.1 system.

Jeff Economy

Auditioning
My current setup runs through a mid-90s vintage Panasonic receiver -- I can't even run the digital audio from my Apple TV through my stereo, much less my Blu-Rays or anything else. Deliver me from the previous century!

Real Name
Reynaldo Rivera
I have been waiting for a chance to truly upgrade my home theater. Currently rocking a very old Sony home theater unit that has a 5 disc DVD/CD changer and super audio capability. It's kinda of a pointless system now but the Dolby pro logic 2 tries its hardest to give my blurays a sound worthy of their encodes. But as with everything a car repair has put my home theater upgrades on hold until then. So here's hoping!

mikefrombethany

Auditioning
Real Name
Mike Adkins
I would like to have the latest & greatest system and keep my man-cave up to date. I like Onkyo products and would love to win the latest stereo system from them. If not, good luck to whomever wins!!!...

timsterb

Auditioning
Real Name
Tim Bolly
I want to upgrade to Dolby Atmos in my theater because I'm just finishing up making some very high end speakers and I'd like something new and nice to try them out the right way, cranked to 11. Plus I've always loved Onkyo!

Jack Coursey

Auditioning
Real Name
Jack Coursey
I currently use an older model Onkyo TX-NR1009 and I'm ready to upgrade to the newest Atmos receiver. My speakers are from Bose and all I need at this point is the receiver. Onkyo has been my system of choice for years coming from a TX-DS777 to my current model - looking forward to the features available in the TX-NR1030 - it's exciting.

Thanks,

Jack Coursey

Mike LaBorde

Auditioning
I'd love to be able to get that third dimension in my movie soundtracks. I would great to hear everything position spatially where it ought to be for the best effect. Winning this receiver would be great.

[email protected]

Auditioning
Real Name
Ken Brick
My WIfe and I agreed that the Yamaha system I had years ago was awful so we ditched it. I've had no sound system in my house for probably 8 years and it's time I got back in with a theater. The only system I think my wife would be happy with would be a super system like this Dolby Atmos system. You know the saying: Happy Wife, Happy Life! I listen to Leo Laporte and always enjoy listening to Scott Wilkinson and think it would be delightful to hear Scott laugh like he does, sounding like Vincent Price in a horror movie, coming ouot of a great sound system like the Dolby Atmos.

JamesHB

Agent
Real Name
James
I definitely need to upgrade my DD5.1 receiver. Still using the same one from the late 90's, about the same time I joined this forum some 16 years ago! Help me Home Theater Forum, you're my only hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks