What's new

Win an Onkyo TX-NR1030 9.2 channel Dolby Atmos AV Receiver (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fletchdoggie

Auditioning
Real Name
fletcher
Adam Gregorich said:
We are giving away an Onkyo TX-NR1030 9.2 channel Dolby Atmos AV Receiver (MSRP $1,699). In addition to being Dolby Atmos capable, the receiver has Balanced front XLR, 11.4-multichannel pre-outs and 135 Watts per channel that effortlessly handle the most dynamic of audio tracks. 8-in/3-out 4K/60 Hz HDMI® 2.0 terminals support HDCP 2.2-copy-protected 4K internet video, Wi-FI and Bluetooth provide the ultimate connectivity for your future- ready home theater.

To enter, tell us in a couple of sentences why you want to upgrade to Dolby Atmos in your theater and you could be lucky member that wins this receiver!

Onkyo_Atmos.jpg

Fine print: Fine print: Winners will be drawn at random and notified on Monday 6/8. Winners have a week to respond or the prize will be awarded to someone else. One entry per member. We will remove all entries that don't meet the entrance requirements prior to selecting a winner. Must be 18 or over with a US or Canadian shipping address.
I sold my old system when I found out I have cancer.That was 5 yrs ago.My current receiver is a yamaha 4100 S.P.It doesn't have the same punch as my old system and I want to uprade. thanx for the opportunity.

GarrettB

Auditioning
Real Name
Garrett
Why wouldn't I want to get this receiver? It has all the bells and whistles I could possibly want. My current receiver, while OK, only has 2 HDMI ports. It's getting somewhat long in the tooth. I'm totally due for an upgrade.

Thanks!

Michael:Z

Auditioning
Easy, the reciever I am using now is over 10 years old. No moden features, just basic Dolby, no HDMI ports. Would like update it to the 21st century.

Ken H

Second Unit
Real Name
Ken
Count me in!

I've always been into advanced audio systems, even hot wiring my car stereo cassette deck with a third channel before Dolby Surround was available for home use.

I was lucky enough to be invited to the opening of the Dolby Theater a couple of years ago in Hollywood and heard Atmos introduced first hand, and ever since I've been planning for Atmos in my home theater system. The Onkyo would make the perfect upgrade.

cpjkyer

Auditioning
Real Name
Cameron Kyer
This receiver would be an awesome upgrade from my Yamaha RX-A1000, I would finally be able to hear the full potential of my 7.2 Klipsch speakers.

hiroelite

Auditioning
Real Name
Nelson Rodriguez
Hello: fellow members, I have used during the years different Receivers from , Pioneer Elite, Denon, Yamaha , Marantz, but never bought a receiver from Onkyo, would like to start a new dolby atmos with this baby yeahhh!!! :3dglasses: good luck

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
I am always upgrading the sound system in my home theatre. This would be a poke for me to eventually upgrade UHD.

Jason Mc

Auditioning
Real Name
Jason
I would like to upgrade to Dolby Atmos because I think it's going to be the next big thing in audio. The extra power difference from my current receiver with make my JBL's sing! I know Onkyo makes a good product.

Ken Seeber

Supporting Actor
I've been a longtime Onkyo champion. I just bought my first house, which will have a dedicated home theater space, and this Onkyo would make a fine centerpiece for the room!

5farms

Auditioning
Real Name
Robert Sudhoff
Not a big fan of movie theaters, so I've outfitted an 800 sf entertainment room with an A/V system. Problem with the room is, side walls are too far away and I can't set up surround speakers, so I have six ceiling speakers...perfect set-up for my new TX-NR1030 ATMOS receiver I'm going to win here!

LarryROlson

Auditioning
Real Name
Larry Olson
Love my old Onkyo but it is no longer keeping up with the new technology. Time for a new one to enhance the surround sound in my 7.2 home theatre/home church! Thank you Jesus for my new receiver. Amen!

Terry Qualman

Auditioning
Like everyone else here I would love to update an old system and this would be a huge start......if i am going to upgrade i am goi g to go big or go home.

jontalk

Auditioning
Real Name
Jonathan Kramer
I have primarily been a Marantz user and currently have the SR-6005 along with Definitive speakers, Panasonic HD TV and Blu Ray as well as very high speed Internet (125 mbps service). A former Music Industry/Pro Audio veteran currently working in the new media production area, I'm interested in experiencing the latest technologies (Atmos). Of late I've been listening to the current Onkyo products and have been very impressed. I'm not a geek necessarily but since I plan on eventually upgrading to a 4K TV and the SR-6005 isn't web enabled nor will it support 4K throughput, I'd love to own this receiver for a variety of reasons. Thanks for considering my entry.

GACrabill

Auditioning
Real Name
Gary
It seems that I have been using 5.1 DD for long time ... probably 15 years now. I think it's time to make an upgrade ... and you will never go wrong with Dolby Atmos or Onkyo ... great products.

drapera

Auditioning
Real Name
Avery Draper
Oh my stars...

I have had the same setup (Old Onkyo 5.1 with DVD/BR) for over 11 years and never could get the cash to upgrade. FINALLY got a HD TV over the holidays, but need to step up and play with the BIG BOYS (at least BIGGER boys…some home theater setups I have seen cost more than my home). Would LOVE to win this. I have a special needs child so going out to the theater is a hassle, so we do ALL of our movie watching at home. First up if I win: Star Trek: The Motion Picture or The Empire Strikes Back…shoot, I will just play them both!

Tacoboy

Auditioning
Real Name
Todd Secrest
I've own three Onkyo A/v receivers in the past and they all worked dependably.

Having the TX-NR1030 would allow me to take advantage of the last audio features in Blu-ray movies and would give me the excuse I need to buy more speakers to add to my current 5.1 setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks