What's new

Win a Pioneer Elite SC-95 Dolby Atmos Receiver (1 Viewer)

gisinnc

Auditioning
Real Name
Gena
20151101_110451.jpg

When I bought this 15 years ago it was okay. I bought a house recently that had built in bose surround sound speakers even outside..then realized that the old coax set up doesn't work with my cable box..and my home theater receiver can't handle all the speakers...I am stuck using it to listen to the radio..blah. Could use the Pioneer to get started on my new setup.

5lita5

Auditioning
Real Name
Charlita
IMG_0464.JPG

This is the 2nd photo I've attempted to upload and use, however BOTH of them dropped into the system in the proper viewing angle, but for some reason, the posting program wants to flip them.
This is where I home theater. (looks worse than it is)

Hardee

Grip
Real Name
Hardee
I'm retired and literally spend all day every day in front of the TV/HEC. It has been suggested to me to get a life, but in my opinion this is the life. I love it. Good Luck to all.

Attachments

• IMG_20151101_103811.jpg
    IMG_20151101_103811.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 40

Stepstep94

Auditioning
Real Name
Stephanie Henry
I would really love to win the Dolby Atmos Receiver...my husband would flip out if he could have one, our system is pretty basic this would take our movie watching to a whole new level :) :) :) :)

Attachments

• CAM00101.jpg
    CAM00101.jpg
    919 KB · Views: 60

richwash64

Auditioning
Real Name
rich washington
Since taking a direct hit to the head by lightning I have not been able to upgrade. So I actually don't have a surround sound system.

Attachments

• living room 2.jpg
    living room 2.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 50

orzscha

Auditioning
Real Name
Rob
would love to win the Pioneer Elite Receiver, Pioneer is always on my 'Want List' - would be a great addition to my TV and get things popping around here
20151101_124647.jpg
]!

cupofkona

Auditioning
Real Name
Rick J Bryant
Photo says it all. Repainting room. And old Blue Ray not hooked up. Buying an Apple TV4. And soon a Flat panel TV. Whew. Your contest would help with the upgrades!!!
RJB-Living-Room.jpg

rprince

Auditioning
Real Name
rhonda
I'd like to win a Pioneer Elite SC-95 Dolby Atmos Receiver because my system is ancient!

Attachments

• IMG_2094.JPG
    IMG_2094.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 48

BikingBev

Auditioning
Real Name
Beverly
Oh boy, do I want to win this Pioneer Elite SC-95 AV Receiver! It would be a big step up from the Insignia receiver that I have now and it would make using a universal remote so much easier...no need to program. Then to step up to 9.2 channel sound and Dolby ATMOS, woo hoo! I would really love that!

Attachments

• theater.jpg
    theater.jpg
    822.5 KB · Views: 51

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
Stephen_J_H said:
I upgraded to an Onkyo HT-RC460 almost 3 years ago out of necessity, but in the not-too distant future will finally be buying/building a house with plans for a dedicated HT room. An Elite Receiver with Atmos would be the icing on the cake. Pictures of my basement "man cave" will be added to this post soon.
Had to quote my post to post a pic from my phone. Hope this doesn't run afoul of the contest rules.
ImageUploadedByHTF1446415614.080351.jpg

jason_r83

Auditioning
Real Name
Jason Rowe
I would love to upgrade from my Onkyo HT-S7300 7.1 system to the Pioneer Elite SC-95 for a few reasons. First, my current system does not support Dolby Atmos. Second, I ran out of HDMI inputs and having 8 would be perfect. And lastly, and probably the most important reason, is my receiver is having failure problems and no longer under warranty.
100_3017.JPG

kdragon7

Auditioning
Real Name
Kevin
I really need an upgrade, my Kenwood VR-307 doesnt even support DTS. Also, I'm laid off and buying something new is out of the question :(

Attachments

• 100_4023.JPG
    100_4023.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 41

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
IMG_0891.JPG

I have 7.1 currently (the last 2 is not in pic, but rear of theater) with an unfinished basement... it's easy to add 4 ceiling/overhead speakers... but would need a receiver capable of delivering Atmos.

I've heard it in the cinemas and it does sound pretty awesome and now would love to experience it at home.

PS haven't owned a Pioneer equipment yet....

kabu001

Auditioning
Real Name
james t
Hello,

I set this up eight years ago and could use a upgrade. My receiver is mediocre and would love to win the Elite receiver.

Thank you

Attachments

• 276.jpg
    276.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 47

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks