What's new

Win a Pioneer Elite SC-95 Dolby Atmos Receiver (1 Viewer)

davh

Auditioning
Real Name
Dave H
I'd love a Pioneer Elite SC-95 Dolby Atmos Receiver because my Yamaha receiver is old and outdated. I'm sure this would even impress our neighbors. :3dglasses: :D

Attachments

• hometheater.jpg
    hometheater.jpg
    939 KB · Views: 41

MulletMauler

Auditioning
Real Name
Chris Taylor
I have been "chomping at the bit" to upgrade my receiver to properly power my Golden Ear Technology setup, but my wife and I are currently dedicated to paying off student loans and so I have had to put upgrades on the back burner. I would absolutely love to utilize those class D amps to make my system sing. Thank you for the opportunity to be entered into the drawing for this amazing receiver.

Attachments

• 20151031_120837.jpg
    20151031_120837.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 32

factotum

Auditioning
Real Name
Kim
My system is woefully outdated and has a short in one of the wires. But I guess it is better than nothing. ;)

Attachments

• stereo.JPG
    stereo.JPG
    763.2 KB · Views: 41

rives

Auditioning
Real Name
Russ
Those are the speakers (there are 5) that came with my state of the art Sony AM-FM STR-K790.

So I think I'll need to buy new speakers if I win,,,lol

sony amp.jpg

Joe Kolarz

Auditioning
Real Name
Joe Kolarz
All my electronics are pretty old because i always said i would buy new when it stopped working and for the most part its still working. It would be great to be able to have a upgrade that i didnt have to work overtime for.

Attachments

• old tv.jpg
    old tv.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 40

Wepayu

Auditioning
Real Name
Dan French
This would be great to put some real quality sound in my current theater. I have a decent projector, but the system is very limited right now with a Sony 5.1 system.
IMG_3582.JPG

Jason Sweet

Stunt Coordinator
My modest home theater...had to downsize a bit after moving into my own home. Atmos is the last major upgrade I'd like to do as I have moved up to 4K.
Thanks for the contest

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 67

YanMan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Yannick
IMG_2891.JPG

I have always been more of a PQ person than an AQ person, but ever since I went 5.1 five or so years ago, I have really come to appreciate how a good sound mix can add to a viewing experience. I would love this receiver as an excuse to add more speakers and get an even more immersive audio experience.

Thanks to HTF and Pioneer for the opportunity to win this.

Pansy1

Auditioning
Real Name
G
IMG_2522.jpg
My last system started smoking one day so out it went. This is my replacement for now. Enough said!

AlexConde

Auditioning
Real Name
Alex
My home theatre 2.jpg

It's supremely unimpressive. The TV is decent, but the sound quality is horrible because we don't have it back against a wall. In a house where there's always music on, our sound system is decidedly sub par. It's time to upgrade, and this would be a great start.

AKARAY

Auditioning
Real Name
RICHARD CARPENTER
Adam Gregorich said:
Do you want to listen to new releases like Pixels in Dolby Atmos at home, but you don't have a compatible system yet? Thanks to our friends at Dolby and Pioneer, we are giving away $1600 Pioneer Elite 9.2 channel Dolby Atmos AV Receiver. In addition to being Dolby Atmos capable, the receiver supports Wi-FI, Bluetooth and has 8 HDMI inputs. Post a picture of your theater and tell us in a couple of sentences why you want to upgrade. One lucky member will win this receiver!

pixels.jpg

Winner will be chosen at random on 11/13 from all valid entries. Shipping address must be in the US or Canada. Winner must be over 18 and will have a week to respond to the notification or another winner will be chosen.

A BLAST FROM THE PAST / UPGRADE ME

Attachments

• ROOM.jpg
    ROOM.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 50

ctgottapee

Auditioning
Real Name
Chad
Would like to try some serious audio upgrades wit an ATMOS capable receiver. As you can see, I just running basic audio. Good luck to me
12185428_1070341922984227_1607341191844817706_o.jpg

snorfle

Auditioning
Real Name
Robert
Yes, bags on the windows to block light. Aging gear. Rogers speakers would do nicely with this receiver.

Attachments

• IMG_01451.JPG
    IMG_01451.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 41

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks