What's new

Win a Pioneer Elite SC-95 Dolby Atmos Receiver (1 Viewer)

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
My current apartment set-up has to do double duty and is full of compromise. But, I hope to build a dedicated home theater in my own home in a few years, and its gonna have to have Atmos!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Gotbyron

Auditioning
Real Name
Byron
Would love to win the new pioneer elite I have a old Yamaha at least 25 yrs old, I bought new speakers but my receiver will only hold left, right, and center it's not even a saround sound. I baught a new tv to, now I have 2 extra speakers that I can't even use with my Yamaha. Sure would like to win the pioneer..... And get some more speakers

Attachments

• tv.JPG
    tv.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 67

Michael Bringer

Auditioning
Real Name
Michael
I think the sound of the movie is just as important as the visuals. I always try to go to movies in IMAX whenever they are available because of the awesome power of sound. I would love to get that experience in my home even if I only had a tiny screen to watch it on.
TV.png

smthkat789

Auditioning
Real Name
JimY
Don't have a dedicated home theater but would love to start.

The Pioneer would be a great start to something bigger soon.

20150128_172118.jpg

ajkartman

Auditioning
Real Name
Alex
I have a simple setup that is in need of an update. I only recently moved into my new house, and I need to take the first steps to upgrading my system and this Pioneer Elite SC-95 is a kick in the right direction to becoming the king of my couch.

IMG_6162.JPG

AlanZ

Screenwriter
Real Name
AJ
I'd love to win because, as a Registered Nurse, I spend many hours a week focusing on others...and it would be amazing to have such an amazing product as this beautiful Pioneer receiver to take my humble HT to another level.

Thanks for the opportunity!

IMG_0671.JPG

polygaryd

Auditioning
Real Name
NATE
I dont have surround sound at all yet in my HT setup, just a 1978 marantz gyrotune which sounds awesome in stereo but I need surround sound. I Have the ps3 and a 3d blu ray player hooked up to my projector which projects onto a 104" screen hand built by me. The camera flashed and took that pic. I need a surround sound system and this one would be awesome to add to to my needing/deserving ht setup. To the winner (if I dont win of course), I'd take your old receiver just to get some surround sound going and hopefully some upconversion of component connected devices. Pass on the philanthropy :)

september 2013 104.JPG

2011-07-05 21.48.29.jpg

Lord Voldemort

Auditioning
Real Name
Michael Schwalbert
Calling my system a home entertainment system would be a stretch. I currently only have a soundbar. The accompanying wireless sub stopped working ages ago and the bar is quite temperamental. While it gets the job done, it definitely needs an upgrade, but given that I currently own none of the pieces needed to start a true sound system, and each piece is quite expensive on its own, I've never made the leap to a true sound system. I don't want to just get another soundbar, but getting every single component is a big investment to do all at once. Getting the receiver would let me set up a great system around it.

Attachments

• tv.jpg
    tv.jpg
    296 KB · Views: 68

Tim Winders

Auditioning
Real Name
Tim Winders
I am moving and need (get?) to outfit everything from scratch! There is a perfect space in the corner for equipment. Can't you picture this beautiful receiver sitting right there?

Attachments

• Empty Room.jpg
    Empty Room.jpg
    955.9 KB · Views: 59

Sara Christie Negron

Auditioning
Real Name
sara negron
My husband has wanted a sound system forever, but we keep putting it off because we can't afford it. Would love to surprise him for Christmas ! If we have this incredible receiver we can afford the speakers to go with it because we won't have to pay for a receiver!

Attachments

• IMG_9436.JPG
    IMG_9436.JPG
    397 KB · Views: 52

BigDog27

Auditioning
Real Name
David S
This is what I use to watch my music videos, movies, & listen to music (Spotify).

The Pioneer Elite would definitely bring me to a new level of entertainment and most certainly a new speaker setup (can't wait for that!!) Thanks HTF for putting on such great giveaways......

Attachments

• HTR_EntCtr.jpg
    HTR_EntCtr.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 59

TV_Fan

Second Unit
Real Name
Chris H
wp_20151031_12_19_35_pro.jpg

This is my lack of sound system. I would love to have the Pioneer Elite to upgrade my "home theater" (really lack thereof lol).

jimntab

Auditioning
Real Name
Tabatha Hurt
I would love to win so I can upgrade to some newer technology and retire this yardsale special.

Attachments

• pioneer.JPG
    pioneer.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 59

itsoez

Auditioning
Real Name
Martha Martin
IMG-20151031-00212.jpg

This is my sound system (sorry for the poor photo) so I would really enjoy the Pioneer Receiver.

brentf

Auditioning
Real Name
brent
My theatre started 19 years ago with my Pioneer Elite VSX-97 in the early stages of Dolby and AC-3 with a rear 480p projection 53 inch TV. It has evolved over the years with a few Pioneer Elite receivers (latest is the VSX-84 TXSi), from 5.1 to 7.1, to a 1080p projector and an 11 foot screen. I have been reading about Dolby Atmos. I would love to morph my theatre to this latest and greatest technology. I have bought more speakers. It would be great to win this amp.

Attachments

• _DSC1055.JPG
    7.1 MB · Views: 52

StatusOne

Auditioning
Real Name
Paul Gonzales
I could have used a new stereo ten years ago. Mine is tore back !! Lolllll.......

Attachments

• IMAG0004_1.jpg
    IMAG0004_1.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 63

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks