What's new

Win a Pioneer Elite SC-95 Dolby Atmos Receiver (1 Viewer)

nate-r

Auditioning
I have been a big fan of surround sound from the very beginning. When I was in college (in the pre-DVD days) I bought a laserdisc player at an electronics flea market that had AC-3 RF out and optical digital out and then purchased an AC-3 demodulator and an AC-3/DTS decoder which I wired to the 5.1 pre-inputs on my Philips receiver. I've upgraded over the years and while Dolby TrueHD is great, I've been really looking forward to Dolby Atmos and it would be awesome to get a new receiver that had it!

Attachments

• IMG_0619.jpg
    IMG_0619.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 51

ScottyG

Auditioning
Here is my "home theater." 5.1, 50" Plasma, Yamaha RX-V1800, Sony Blu-Ray, Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 (with borrowed HD-DVD add-on). I've had to take a break from upgrades as my kids come first, but getting this receiver would put a huge smile on all our faces. I'd be able to listen to my High-Res music tracks I've purchased online. We'd be able to listen to Blu-Rays with full Atmos room-envelloping sound. Wishing... and Hoping....

IMG_4293.JPG

wayder

Auditioning
Real Name
wayde
IMG_0306.jpg

I would love to win this Pioneer receiver. I purchased my current Pioneer receiver back in the summer of 1989 as my first major purchase. It still works but does not allow for any of the current formats.

Bertrand-R

Agent
VSX-01TXH.jpg

This receiver will be a major upgrade from my VSX-01TXH.

Wow, thank you for giving us a chance to win this beauty.

TroyH4

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Troy
As you can see I have nothing yet! I just recently purchased my new home and this is a room upstairs that I intend to convert into my home theater room. Winning this beautiful Pioneer Elite receiver would be a great motivator in helping me get started with my build.

Please pick me!

20151029_202102.jpeg

tomzorthian

Auditioning
Real Name
Thomas Zorthian
A picture of my home theater is attached. I would like this receiver because of the new DTS X headphone mixes, as I listen on headphones often.

Attachments

• Home Theater.jpg
    Home Theater.jpg
    321.5 KB · Views: 49

NickBuol

Auditioning
Real Name
Nicholas Buol
Ever since hearing Atmos for the first time at CEDIA 2014, I knew that I was hooked. Problem is that to get a decent setup costs a decent amount of money. As a full on DIYer, I had to put a lot of elbow grease into my modest home theater, but when it comes to electronics, there is no way to DIY this solution.

I've been a die hard Pioneer fan ever since my first theater back in 1997, and while I am willing to jump to the next level of home theater audio, I just can't afford it with things like a daughter getting married, medical bills for the other, etc. I know, quite the "sob story," and I am sure that others have their own financial constraints as well. I just know without something like this, I wouldn't be able to upgrade my theater for many years. Thank you for the chance to even try to win and good luck to everyone.

Back-s.jpg

I would love to display this and have it be true...

View attachment Front.jpg

MrRipfrog

Auditioning
Real Name
Eric Sorensen
I have Pioneer products as well including the 50' Plasma and the VSX-32 and would love to upgrade to Atmos! Unfortunately it's going to be time to upgrade the Plasma soon too. 50 inches is getting small quick and I am eyeballing the new flat LG OLED screens.

Attachments

• _MG_41862 (Large).jpg
    _MG_41862 (Large).jpg
    316.6 KB · Views: 55

camberry

Auditioning
Real Name
Cameron Berry
Please excuse the pathetic TV in my system. I am in between projectors and moving to a new home soon; but I have the space already picked out for my new theater room ;) . I love my Onkyo, but I have always liked the sound of Denon and Pioneer AVR's better. This AVR would make a great upgrade!

IMG_3661.JPG

crandreww1999

Auditioning
Real Name
Anne
My hubby built this beautiful Solid Maple Entertainment Center, and our Panasonic 5.1 Blue Ray/5.1Receiver.. blew Will never buy a Combo Blue Ray/5.1 again....Can you see who would benefit greatly from this receiver? This girl

IMG_20151030_060731985.jpg

Real Name
Thomas Roberts
Please excuse the quality of this picture as it was taken with my very old iPad. But here is my home theater. Its an older Sony reciever that likes to turn itself on and off. I would love to win this contest. Thank you for this!

Attachments

• hometheater.JPG
    hometheater.JPG
    153.3 KB · Views: 49

jamminsport

Auditioning
Real Name
james doyle
I'd like to upgrade because my current setup was only $105 and my receiver is actually a blu-ray player :(

Thanks!

Attachments

• mancave.jpg
    mancave.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 40

eldonF

Auditioning
I would love to win the Pioneer Elite 9.2 channel Dolby Atmos AV Receiver. I have a great home theater, however my sound system is stuck in the 90's. I have 5.1 dolby surround. It sounds ok....but I want GREAT sound. Thanks

Not sure why the pictures are upside down. Tried several times to correct. If anyone knows how to correct please let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_0829.JPG
    IMG_0829.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0824.JPG
    IMG_0824.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0825.JPG
    IMG_0825.JPG
    969.4 KB · Views: 50

mva6912

Auditioning
Real Name
Matthew
I would love to win this to start my home movie theater room

Attachments

• 2015-10-30 15.40.04.jpg
    2015-10-30 15.40.04.jpg
    595 KB · Views: 57

Jason Charlton

Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason Charlton
I haven't done anything to my theater for quite some time. A top-notch receiver like this would probably kick-start a horrific case of upgrade-itis that could place me in some seriously dangerous territory with the wife and kids...

Eh, I guess I could use the extra excitement in my life. Bring it on!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks