What's new

Win a Denon X5200W 9.2 channel Dolby Atmos AVR with a copy of Insurgent on Blu-ray! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian R.

Auditioning
Real Name
Brian R.
My ideal setup, would be my current speakers, sub and amps (currently 7.1), being controlled and partially driven by this new Dolby Atmos receiver by Denon! I would then be able to add a pair of perfectly placed overhead speakers to make it a 7.1.2 system. It would replace my trusty old Onkyo TX-NR901 just in time for my birthday!

Look at how well it would fit into my current rack! Once the Onkyo moves out, that is.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    975.8 KB · Views: 39

ScottyC

Auditioning
My ideal setup would be to upgrade the 7 existing low budget in wall nutone speakers installed by the previous home owner and add additional speakers in the ceiling, add a killer sub woofer in the back of my room and dedicated Oppo player with dual hdmi outputs so I can drive my tv separately from my audio.

To round out the Atmos experience I would get a D-BOX motion controller and motion enabled Chairs.

Rick Pay

Stunt Coordinator
My ideal setup would be this Denon receiver to replace my 12 year old Onkyo receiver to go along with Axiom surround speakers, Pinnacle SubSonic subwoofer and Samsung 55 inch smart tv. It would be a great refresh to my overall setup that would invigorate my enjoyment of home theater to a new level.

Mickey P

Agent
I currently have a 15 year old Denon receiver. Its just time for an up grade. One that has Atmos and room correction. Then I could add ceiling and side surround speakers. I have been wanting to upgrade for awhile but its just not in the budget. Not to mention I trust Denon and want to stay with the brand so this would be perfect!

RustyTrombone

Auditioning
Real Name
Russell
I already have a building dedicated to Media and the one thing that would make it perfect would be an Atmos speaker system! Thanks for running the contest!

rjsimmons

Auditioning
Real Name
Ronald Simmons
The receiver in my home theater just died. Having owned Denon, Pioneer, and (a very long time ago) Kenwood equipment in the past, the current Denon offerings are really looking like the best bets for an Atmos replacement / upgrade in the near future. The X5200W would fit in perfectly with my current speaker set-up and put me in position to create a 5.2.4 environment for my wife and I to watch Insurgent. All I can say is WOW what a great upgrade!

bronxpiper

Auditioning
Real Name
billy
My ideal Dolby Atmos setup would be the X5200 pushing great sound thru my Monitor Audio RS 5.1 setup. I would add surround backs and front heights to complete the Atmos setup. It would be great for family movie night, Sunday NFL games and everything else in-between. I'd even buy a new coach to make the experience even better.

mac1165

Auditioning
Real Name
Michael Contreras
I've enjoyed 5.1 for many years and resisted more channels until hearing Dolby Atmos at my local cinema. The Denon X5200W would definitely be worth the wait. Of course, winning this would also give me a really good excuse to purchase a few more speakers and make it easier to break the news to my wife. She's been a good sport about about my home theater, and I'm sure an Atmos upgrade wouldn't irritate her too much.

Gene M

Stunt Coordinator
I would like to have this reciever, because it needs much very needed upgrade due to my old reciever does not have HDMI inputs, with Denon X5200W It would make my blu rays movies and PS3 Games sound much better. so I can compare old VS new.

rayman1701

Second Unit
Real Name
Ray Miller
My ideal Atmos setup would be slightly tweaking my 7.2 to add height channels, and a new Dennon receiver to power it would be awesome and winning one would be budget friendly..... :)

Terry Watkins

Auditioning
I would hook this receiver up to my 14 year old Definitive Technology ProMonitor series speakers. I'd set up a 5.1 surround system, with two sets of overhead Atmos positioned speakers. I'd blast out to some blu-ray's with Atmos tracks on my reliable ole' PlayStation 3, rockin' it!!!!!!

Mike Farrington

Auditioning
Would love to upgrade to Dolby Atmos. Unfortunately I am retire and can not afford the upgrade. Winning this receiver would allow me to upgrade.

Akil

Auditioning
I'm actually having a Dolby Atmos system installed soon. My ideal system would use my existing 7.1 speakers plus two overhead speakers. I'll add the Dolby Atmos receiver (probably Denon or Pioneer) and a 3D 4K HDTV (either Sony or Samsung).

70stvfan

Auditioning
Real Name
Andrew Silver
My ideal home theatre setup would be a Denon X5200W 9.2 Dolby Atmos receiver plus an RSL speaker package (adding the two overheads for Atmos!).

davidac123

Auditioning
Real Name
David Cook
In my old house I had a hidden wired 7.1 setup. It was pretty nice. I moved the equipment and and speakers but I have the theater in the basement level so nowhere to hide the wires. So It is not set up yet in my new house. This might be the kick in the pants I need.

dlherren

Auditioning
Real Name
Damon
My ideal setup is to be surround with family and friends enjoying The Game.... with a Dolby Atmos replacing my old Onkyo receiver.

Scott Burke

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott B.
A dedicated room with matching speakers. A recliner for me to sit in, and a family to enjoy it with. Speakers would be klipsch or SVS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks