What's new

Win a Denon X5200W 9.2 channel Dolby Atmos AVR with a copy of Insurgent on Blu-ray! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoetmb

Second Unit
Real Name
Martin Brooks
My dream system would be this receiver, the forthcoming Visio display that supports Dolby Vision, my OPPO player and probably all new Definitive Technology speakers (assuming that they now have a Dolby Atmos model).

I never thought I would install Dolby Atmos in my apartment, but winning this receiver would make me do it. Sorry neighbors.

Brant

Auditioning
My dream home theater would completely disappear the moment the movie starts playing as I am totally engulfed in the sights before me and the sounds around me. And as the credits roll, it would gently remind me that there is a real world that still needs my attention now and then.

The Denon X5200W receiver would definitely bring my system one step closer to that dream.

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
My ideal home theater setup would obviously include this receiver with speakers connected to every available terminal- no folding-down channels from lack of speakers or room! This would be complemented with a 4K, 3D projection screen as big as would fit on the wall in front of me. Connected to it would be the ideal disc player which doesn't exist, but that would be a single player for laserdiscs, DVDs, HD-DVD, Blu-Ray, audio and video CD, SACD and DVD-Audio, with auto-flip for all formats and region-free capability. :)

The receiver will also be upscaling my CED videodisc player, VHS, Beta and Hi8 VCRs as well as handle sound for my Panasonic Quad 8-track player!

BillPur

Grip
A dedicated room stripped to the studs and built from the ground up. Right sized 4K Ultra HD TV. And that exceptional Dolby Atmos receiver and speakers to go with.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
My dream system would consist of a nice receiver like the one in this giveaway along with some additional Atlantic Technology speakers in the ceiling to fit tonally with my current ones.

Jeff Brooks

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeff Brooks
This would be the starting point of a whole new setup for me. I love my seemingly old Denon AVR; but, it is time for a fresh start. I would need recommendations for speakers, though.

Laxw09

Auditioning
Real Name
Jack
I'd have this receiver running my PS4, Xbox and speakers. It would go through my 59" Panasonic plasma.

scottmoberly

Auditioning
Real Name
Scott Moberly
I am building a new house and right now I am designing the perfect audio visual setup for my first floor 3 zone set up. this Denon AVR would be the perfect center piece for the whole set up.

smithbrad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
My ideal setup would be to add this new Denon Atmos capable receiver into my existing 7.1 home theater system, replacing my existing Denon 5803. All that them would be needed would be to add the ceiling speakers and away I go, set for another decade.

Paul Pratt

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Paul Pratt
I remember coming here back in the day and drooling over all the theater photos day and night. I've always wanted a dedicated theater room in my home to really experience films the right way. A theater like that, coupled with atmos would be incredible.

Vance Bass

Auditioning
Real Name
Mr Busyhands
I just moved into a new place where the living room has fantastic acoustics, but the receiver doesn't have the power to take advantage of it. I'd love to move up to Atmos.

ikester59

Auditioning
Real Name
mike
with 27 assorted speakers in closets and drawers waiting to be included in the fun, I am Atmos-Ready!

Lewis Pierce

Auditioning
New home with a 20X15 recently finished basement. 12 foot ceiling with no windows. AV rack with a special place for the receiver that will make the magic happen. Nuff Said!!!!

Jack N

Agent
Talk about Deja-Vu…I’m in the process of building a dedicated home theater and the X5200W is on a short list of possible receivers I was considering. My dream system would be the Denon X5200W receiver, RBH speakers, SVS subs, Stewart Grayhawk screen, Panasonic projector, Oppo Blu-ray, and various legacy components like a CD player, DVD player, VCR, cassette deck, turn table, etc. for all my old stuff.

bugeyed

Auditioning
Real Name
Kevin Stephen
My perfect home theater system would be one that is an awesome 2 channel music system and a totally transparent surround sound movie system. I have a 2 channel system, so the goal is to add the movie part.

kev

Nathan_W

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Nathan
Wish I could have a 7.2.4 setup for Atmos soundtracks and some room treatments to go along with it. ...and someday a UHD TV capable of rec. 2020, HDR, etc. would be great, and a UHD BD player to go with it. With all the UHD BD's mastered well... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks