bigshot

Effects Supervisor
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen
I think they should do a mashup where Chuck Henson parts the Red Sea and then says "Damn dirty apes!" and closes it on a gorilla army.

Dave Moritz

Lead Actor
Premium
Real Name
Dave Moritz
So let it be written, so let it be added to my collection.

This is not in my collection but it is about time for it to be added to my movie collection.

Reactions: Kyrsten Brad

Jonathan Perregaux

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jonathan Perregaux
I spent 40 years in a spiritual desert until recently coming back to God through Jesus. Moses knew why such things happen:

Remember how the Lord your God led you all the way in the wilderness these forty years, to humble and test you in order to know what was in your heart, whether or not you would keep his commands. (‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭8‬:‭2‬)
As for the movie itself: “Superb!”

Reactions: skylark68

Will Krupp

Effects Supervisor
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Will
LOVE IT!! I'm in, please!

(Though how any woman in her right mind could choose dull old Moses Heston over that drop-dead dishy Ramses is a mystery worthy of Jane Marple herself!)

Reactions: lark144 and JoelA

lark144

Screenwriter
Premium
Real Name
mark gross
LOVE IT!! I'm in, please!

(Though how any woman in her right mind could choose dull old Moses Heston over that drop-dead dishy Ramses is a mystery worthy of Jane Marple herself!)
I think it was the staff. Notice how gently Yvonne de Carlo fondles it just before the intermission.

bujaki

Cinematographer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero
Is the silent version better or worse? Point for the silent version: you don't hear the awful dialogue. Counterpoint for the sound version: you get to howl with uncontrollable laughter at the awful dialogue.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
badritbneha