What's new

Win a copy of The First Purge on Blu-ray + extras (1 Viewer)

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Read Timothy's review of the UHD here, and Sam's review of the Blu-ray here.

Win a copy of The First Purge on Blu-ray (includes DVD + Digital) along with a 12 hour survival candle and trading cards.

Now with the New Founding Fathers of America in charge of America's political landscape, change is inevitably coming. When Dr. Updale (Marisa Tomei) presents the chance for a risky, theoretical social experiment to become a live phenomenon, The Purge is born. Once Dmitri (Y'Lan Noel) is aware that his hometown of Staten Island has been selected to partake in the monumental social study that will forever change the way citizens interact with their government and neighbors alike, he naturally becomes suspicious of its purpose. Alongside community activist Nya (Lex Scott Davis) and her younger brother Isaiah (Joivan Wade), the three take to the streets of the first ever purge to protect their city and seek to survive at the risk of their own lives.

purge.jpg

purge_candle.jpg
purge_trading_cards.png

Contest Details:
Contest runs through midnight PST on October 5th. To enter reply to this post with the what scent you would want your candle to be if you were using one to ride out the purge (note as far as I can tell this comes with an unscented candle but I can't accept that as a valid answer, you must pick a scent). Contest open to HTF members in good standing with a US shipping address 18 years of age or older.

Last edited:

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Humorous note. I had to think about this one. Most of the obvious questions I could use for contest entry were not ones I should use for even more obvious reasons: Would you purge, who would you purge, etc. Figures the scented candle was about as innocent as I could get.....

DennisBassi

Second Unit
Real Name
Dennis
Win a copy of The First Purge on Blu-ray (includes DVD + Digital) along with a 12 hour survival candle and trading cards.

Now with the New Founding Fathers of America in charge of America's political landscape, change is inevitably coming. When Dr. Updale (Marisa Tomei) presents the chance for a risky, theoretical social experiment to become a live phenomenon, The Purge is born. Once Dmitri (Y'Lan Noel) is aware that his hometown of Staten Island has been selected to partake in the monumental social study that will forever change the way citizens interact with their government and neighbors alike, he naturally becomes suspicious of its purpose. Alongside community activist Nya (Lex Scott Davis) and her younger brother Isaiah (Joivan Wade), the three take to the streets of the first ever purge to protect their city and seek to survive at the risk of their own lives.

Contest Details:
Contest runs through midnight PST on October 5th. To enter reply to this post with the what scent you would want your candle to be if you were using one to ride out the purge (note as far as I can tell this comes with an unscented candle but I can't accept that as a valid answer, you must pick a scent). Contest open to HTF members in good standing with a US shipping address 18 years of age or older.

I would want the scent of sulphur to mask my presence given all of the gunfire.

Scamp

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jason
Probably a boring choice, but my scent of choice would be vanilla.

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Could I choose the sweet smell of success?

**otherwise I will select green apple.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks