What's new

Win a copy of Ozzie and Harriet: the best of Ricky and Dave (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Thanks to our friends at Shout! Factory we have a copy of the 4 disk set containing 7 hours of O&H fun! All ya gotta do is post below ONCE and one time ONLY, with your favorite Ozzie and Harriet character.

Will pick a winner sometime after Noon Friday, so be sure to be in before then, anyone who posts AFTER that but before I do the rolls is eligble but I wont guarantee your entry unless its before 12:01 PM EST July 18th, capiche?

-Open to residents of US/Canada only.
-Winners must have been registered HTF members before 11:59 PM July 17th, 2008.
-Limiting winners to one HTF prize every 90 days, so please don't enter if you have won anything from HTF in the last 3 months.
-HTF staff prohibited from winning.
-All decisions by me and the HTF owners are final in case of a dispute or tie =)
-Editing posts or threads will result in disqualification.
-Void where prohibited etc. This is done for entertainment value only and no prize substitutions are possible.

Simple and logical enough?

Sam

Edit: Sadly I gotta disqualify Scott on this one, be careful posting more than once guys, start a seperate thread if you guys want to discuss this content!!!!

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Bob,

In your opinion, and realizing that the term is subjective, what is the 'best' DVD set of this show out there right now? Additionally, what is the name of the one including the commercials that has been discussed recently? I want to order it, but I see that Amazon.com has several collections available. Thanks. :emoji_thumbsup:

Amazon.com: ozzie and harriet - DVD: Movies & TV

Ed Moxley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ed
Ozzie Nelson
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member