What's new

Win a copy of Jupiter Ascending on Blu-ray! (1 Viewer)

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Jupiter Ascending has a phenomenal audio mix thanks in part to the Dolby Atmos encoding on the Blu-ray (available June 2nd). We are giving everyone to chance to add this to your list of demo discs by giving away three copies on Blu-ray. To enter just list an actor or character from a movie you would want to come rescue you in the event alien bounty hunters were after you. While I might question some of you choices, there are no wrong answers. :3dglasses:

jupitercover.jpg

Fine print: Winners will be drawn at random and notified on Friday 6/12. Winners have a week to respond or their prize will be awarded to someone else. Must be 18 or over with a US or Canadian shipping address.

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
Ellen Ripley from Aliens.

(I'd also say Tom Cruise since he'd go the extra mile, like hanging off a building or a plane to save me) :)

bujaki

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero
Rod Taylor in The Time Machine, since the contest ended on May 25, according to Adam, and it's already 6/3. :eek:

Moderator Edit: Touché! I have fixed, good catch - Adam

Chris_C

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chris
Since Peter Cushing played the Doctor in 2 movies from the 1960's, I'm going to echo the guy above and say Dr. Who because you'll need a Tardis and a way to beat time.

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
Oh, clearly there is only one choice:

maxresdefault.jpg

And yes it counts! There were two Doctor Who movies in the 60's and Day of the Doctor played theatrically. So :P

hotrodguy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Cliff
Damn, Scott beat me to it but I'm still going to pick the same person, Milla Jovovich, she's hot and a bad-ass! :D

valvaholic

Auditioning
Scarlet Johansson.

Together we will triumph
Nothing will stop us
This is meant to be
Scarlet
Me
Together
For eternity

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks