What's new

Win a copy of Hiya Kids: a 50's saturday morning (1 Viewer)

MikeDE

Second Unit
The Magic Land of Allakazam! Mark Wilson was a great magician, but his assistant Nani Darnell...woo hoo!

docdoowop

Second Unit
Real Name
Curt
"Winky Dink and You"! I remember drawing on the TV screen with a crayon because I didn't have the plastic overlay yet. Boy was my Mom mad!

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
So many good shows to choose from, but I'll have to go with the one that scared me the most as a kid: Land of the Lost. The Sleestack are probably the closest thing Americans have to a Dalek, in terms of scary and cutural cornerstones.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
OK here we go, rolling from 2 to 34:

Congrats MikeDE and thank you to everyone who entered! I was shocked so many folks entered for this one compared to some of our other contests, but its cool to see the excitement for this collection and I will definitely work on getting us more!

Sam

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Never saw this before and picked it up at COSTCO today for $19!

DON'T BUY IT...DON'T BUY IT!!!

There are 21 shows and they all look like 10th gen VHS PD copies!

Not one good print in the bunch! Save your money!

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member

20 bucks at Costco? I might take the plunge then - being a frequant buyer of public domain exploitation discs, I dont mind the VHS quality if the price is right.

MikeDE

Second Unit
This is kind of why I didn't say anything about getting this in the contest. Really glad to get it, but the quality is pretty bad. Still, there's something to be said for watching Miss Frances blow bubbles at Ding Dong School, Sky King, and Fran trying to keep up with Kukla and Ollie. We'll probably never get better versions, so it's a two edged sword...glad they are on disc, just wish they didn't look so bad.

MikeDE

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks