What's new

Win a copy of Hiya Kids: a 50's saturday morning (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Thanks to our friends at Shout Factory we have a copy to give away of this awesome collection of complete and uncut episodes from a typical 50's era Saturday Morning! Kukla Fran and Ollie, Howdy Doody, Lassie, Flash Fordon, Sky king, and Roy Rogers plus over a dozen more!

All ya gotta do is post below ONCE and one time ONLY, with your favorite Saturday Morning TV series of all time!.

Will pick a winner sometime after NOON Friday, so be sure to be in before then, anyone who posts AFTER that but before I do the rolls is eligble but I wont guarantee your entry unless its before 12:01 PM EST May 30th, capiche?

-Open to residents of US/Canada only.
-Winners must have been registered HTF members before 11:59 PM EST May 27th, 2008.
-Limiting winners to one HTF prize a month max, so please don't enter if you have won anything from HTF in the last month.
-HTF staff prohibited from winning.
-All decisions by me and the HTF owners are final in case of a dispute or tie =)
-Editing posts or threads will result in disqualification.
-Void where prohibited etc. This is done for entertainment value only and no prize substitutions are possible.

Simple and logical enough?

Sam

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I'm a child of the 80s so I have to go with THE 80s Saturday morning show - Saved by the Bell.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
LASSIE

Gary "when I was growing up, this was broadcast on Saturday's and I never missed it" O.

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Sky King here, too. It was on near noon in D.C., I remember. But I can't remember where I parked in the office garage this morning. Sigh. Getting old sucks.

Adimike

Auditioning
Real Name
Adrian Hickman
Danger Island segment from The Banana Splits.

Strangest one that I remember...Charles Nelson Reilly in UNCLE CROC'S BLOC from ABC in the mid-70's

Darren Gross

Supporting Actor
Favorite Saturday Morning TV Series? probably the Bugs Bunny/Road Runner show, with Scooby Doo as a cool 2nd, maybe Robotech 3rd.

Pluck your magic twanger, Froggy!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks