What's new

Win a copy of Cassandra's Dream (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Cassandra's Dream (2007)

Thanks to our friends at The Weinstein Company we have a copy to give away, and all ya gotta do is post below ONCE and one time ONLY, with your favorite Colin Farrell film.

Will pick a winner sometime after NOON Friday, so be sure to be in before then, anyone who posts AFTER that but before I do the rolls is eligble but I wont guarantee your entry unless its before 12:01 PM EST May 30th, capiche?

-Open to residents of US/Canada only.
-Winners must have been registered HTF members before 11:59 PM EST May 27th, 2008.
-Limiting winners to one HTF prize a month max, so please don't enter if you have won anything from HTF in the last month.
-HTF staff prohibited from winning.
-All decisions by me and the HTF owners are final in case of a dispute or tie =)
-Editing posts or threads will result in disqualification.
-Void where prohibited etc. This is done for entertainment value only and no prize substitutions are possible.

Simple and logical enough?

Sam

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
Minority Report (if you're going for starring, I guess I'd pick The New World :))

David Mahlan

Stunt Coordinator
Does "Ballykissangel" count? In the interests of fairness, I have to admit I've never seen a Colin Farrell film (but am looking forward to "Cassandra"). If I've got to chose a feature film, I like the premise of "Phonebooth"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks