What's new

Willing To Pay To Rent Avia & SPL Meter (1 Viewer)

JustinP

Stunt Coordinator
I'd like to rent someone's copy of the Avia DVD and an SPL meter. I've finally got all my equipment setup, and I'd really like to be able to get a good calibration done. I'm willing to pay a rental fee. Post/email if interested.

Mark Hedges

Second Unit
I would encourage you to bite the bullet and buy the SPL meter. They are on sale every once in a while. I am not so sure about avia. I have it and have used it occasionally, but really I don't feel that I got my $50 out of it. I do use my SPL meter all the time however.

Mark

Steve F M

Screenwriter
I can rent you the meter and the new Digital Video Essentials DVD which calibrates HDTV's and also calibrates audio in the New 6.1 formats.

Really good Disk which is much better then the Avia which I sold especially if you have a Hi-Def T.V and a Receiver that has the new surround formats. This is the only consumer disk out right now that does this.

Give me a e-mail if your interested. I also have the Rat Shack SPL Meter also!!!

David Keith

Stunt Coordinator
Don't waste $$$ renting either one. Buy them. I thought I would rent them at first, then I bought them, and I use them all the time. Then again, I change gear like most people never dream of. Even if you keep the same gear along time, they are still well worth the purchase price.
I need to get the new disc the guy above talked about,to calibrate my Sunfire Ultimate Receiver, as it does 6.1, so if you want to buy a used Video Essentials, let me know.
Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks