William Shatners - 'Full Moon Fright Night' - SciFi Channel

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Bob McElfresh, Jul 31, 2002.

1. Bob McElfresh

Bob McElfresh Producer

This Saturday at 11 pm on the Sci Fi channel will be the series premier. Shatner will show C grade horror movies, interview guests, and even act out scenes (according to Entertainment Weekly).
    I dont know about you guys, but I spent many pre-teen Saturday nights in my youth staying up late and watching Bob Wilkins host Creature Features. Everything from old, classic black and white Sci Fi, schlocky low-budget horror, and even some that are now considered land-mark films.
    Sounds like Bill Shatner is going to fill this cultural gap for a new generation.
    While some may cringe at the thought of this, I'm willing to give this series a chance. Keeping it light & campy would be a great thing.
    Keep America Strong, Watch horror movies

2. Dave Kalloch

Dave Kalloch Stunt Coordinator

I definately have to check this one out. Shatner can be one funny MF'er.

3. Steve Phillips

Steve Phillips Screenwriter

The only problem is that these are all movies from Full Moon studios which are already widely available on tape and DVD. Stuff like TRANCERS, KILLJOY, etc. Nothing rare or especially interesting; and of course all will be cut.