What's new

Pre-Order William Shatner: You Can Call Me Bill (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
81+nSWJfkKL._SL1500_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

https://www.amazon.com/William-Shat...693529011&rnid=2693522011&s=movies-tv&sr=1-52

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
I can think of another 4-letter word which would correctly replace Bill as Mr Shatner’s given name, but good manners prevent me w doing so.
I assume you know something about him which most of us don't know.

Desslar

Screenwriter
Real Name
Stephen
What is the photo on the far right from? Would have liked to see a pic from his legendary "Rocketman" performance.

Timothy E

Reviewer
Real Name
Timothy Ewanyshyn
I met him once at a book signing and he was pleasant. From all of the things you hear, I would have expected my experience to be different. I have met other celebrities, people you would expect to be very receptive to meet fans, who were absolutely disappointing in person. Of course, this is only my experience, but I have learned that you should take celebrity reputations with a grain of salt.

Allansfirebird

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Sean
I can think of another 4-letter word which would correctly replace Bill as Mr Shatner’s given name, but good manners prevent me w doing so.
Mr. Takei, is that you?

What is the photo on the far right from? Would have liked to see a pic from his legendary "Rocketman" performance.
I think it's from the Priceline commercial ad campaigns.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
servergmr
Recent bookmarks