Will we see more Charlie's Angels & Incredible Hulk?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Dan*T, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Dan*T

Dan*T Supporting Actor

I really hope that these two have sold well enough to complete the series. C/A only has two more releases, and I figure the Hulk can wrap up with three more releases.
    Lets see what happens in the next few months...

2. Aryn Leroux

Aryn Leroux Screenwriter

Sony Better do more tj hooker before more charlies angels [​IMG]

I know there is atleast another hulk set in the works. As to when that will come out probably Mid-2007.

3. RogerH

RogerH Supporting Actor

I hope more Hulk is on the way. We've been waiting so long for season sets I hope they finish it.

4. Firebee

Firebee Supporting Actor

I also hope there's more ``Charlie's Angels'' and ``Incredible Hulk'' on the way. I'm about halfway through my first season set, but then again I have such a huge TV Show on DVD collection that it'll take me forever to watch it all, especially the shows that I never saw when they aired such as ``Buffy,'' ``Charmed,'' and ``The Adventures of Brisco County Jr.'' [​IMG]

5. Dan*T

Dan*T Supporting Actor

Actually, yes, I agree. I thought about it after, and I meant to include T.J. as well. Especially with the publicity "Mr. Shatman" has been getting. I was hoping that they would announce more T.J. when they announced Hart To Hart S2.
    Aryn, are you certain that there are more Hulk releases on the horizon??
    I emailed Kenny Johnson and as of yet hadn't heard anything concrete.
    Lets keep our fingers crossed!!

6. Aryn Leroux

Aryn Leroux Screenwriter

Hmm interesting that you bring up Ken Johnson. It was his info from comic-con recently that hinted that season 2 was in the works. He talked about commentaries that would be on the next set and one he still hoped to do before the set is released next year. I guess things with the studio can always change.