What's new

Will we ever get a Terminator 3 director's cut? (1 Viewer)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I liked Terminator 3, and look forward to a more fleshed-out version.

I wasn't thrilled with the extended version of Amadeus, one of my all-time favorites. The added scenes were interesting, but the lengthy sequence where Stanzi goes to see Salieri kinda disturbed me. In the way it further villified Salieri, that is -- certain, um, "parts" of it were quite welcome! ;)

Brad M

Second Unit
I'm really sorry some of you did not enjoy T3. I went in expecting the worse and came out praising it. It could very well turn out to be my favorite of the 3. However, I'm not ready to buy another version of the movie unless it is a new cut. More extras won't sell it for me.

ChadMcCallum

Second Unit

Its been a number of years since I've seen the theatrical cut of Amadues but I found this scene very important. It showed that Saleri would do anything to attack Mozart. It really shows how desperate and ruthless he really was. Plus if he hadn't have done that Stanzi would have let him stay with Mozart and he might have been able to take the mass. He really shot himself in the foot by doing that to Stanzi. It also shows that he took his vow to God seriously. Stanzi is very attractive (very,very!) and he could have broken his vow but he didn't. I think it strengthens Salieri and Stanzi's characters consideribly.

As for T3 I liked it but it did feel kind of lite. I would be interested in a longer cut as long its not just extended fight scenes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks