What's new

Will WB Archives do 50 TV Season releases 2013?c (1 Viewer)

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
Guys,Do any of you think WB Archives will be able to release 50 tv season releases by Dec 31 of this year. By my count, they've done about 33-35' (that includes cartoons, classic tv, and select Blu-rays of current tv).Opinions? Comments?james

bretmaverick2

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tom Hunter
It would be sweet if it happens!!

Who knew that the one company I thought would never release the stuff I wanted would jump in this year and start releasing a LOT of what I wanted!!!

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
hmm unless I'm not understanding your question your totals are quite low. I went through and only included tv series, not tv movies and animated tv series released by WA and came up with:
52 TV Series releases
42 Animated series releases

I may have missed a couple but they are nearing 100 not 50 TV series and Animated series releases.

The Obsolete Man

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Randy Korstick said:
hmm unless I'm not understanding your question your totals are quite low. I went through and only included tv series, not tv movies and animated tv series released by WA and came up with:
52 TV Series releases
42 Animated series releases

I may have missed a couple but they are nearing 100 not 50 TV series and Animated series releases.
I believe he means 50 releases in the 2013 calendar year, not overall.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
If thats the case no way thats going to happen as they usually don't release much in December. They are averaging around 25 TV/animated show releases a year and increasing which is good in my book.
The Obsolete Man said:
I believe he means 50 releases in the 2013 calendar year, not overall.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks