What's new

Will Vega$ Ever Be Released? (1 Viewer)

Mr. Pacino

Second Unit
Real Name
Nico
Today I received "Vega$-Season 1-Volume 2 !
The picture quality is as good as in Volume 1.

I`ve got all "Vega$" epiosdes on DVD-R from German TV. The picture quality from the US-DVD´s are so much better than my TV taped episodes...-it´s unbelievable.

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
Originally Posted by cajunhillbilly /forum/thread/271859/will-vega-ever-be-released/60#post_3655581

kingfish

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul Pisano
I hope the studio releases more Vega$ soon. I am also wondering what happened to the rest of the Untouchables.

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
I am still waiting to watch S1V2...as my order from deepdiscount has yet to arrive. It shipped out Feb 8th.. has anyone been experiencing long shipping times of late? Just curious as I have never had an order go this long before from them. I should probably give them a call if it does not arrive come Monday.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
The good thing is there is only three season of this show. I just hope sales are good enough for the remaining season. I have the season 1 (v1 & v2) . Nothing beats the tv shows of 1960/1970s and 1980s.

markg61326

Auditioning
Real Name
Mark
Same here. I'm in Cali but it sure is taking a long time to arrive.
Originally Posted by Aryn Leroux

I am still waiting to watch S1V2...as my order from deepdiscount has yet to arrive. It shipped out Feb 8th.. has anyone been experiencing long shipping times of late? Just curious as I have never had an order go this long before from them. I should probably give them a call if it does not arrive come Monday.

HenryDuBrow

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry.
Watching the episode last night where the great Binzer tricks around at a funeral (a great scene!) got me hoping Paramount/CBS will also put out the crime show The Magician (1973). Three appealing reasons too; Bill Bixby stars, it's just one season so it's manageable, and it's not a glossy Spelling show (Alan Armer of The Fugitive, The Invaders, Cannon, and The Untouchables produced it).

Stephen Wight

Second Unit
Real Name
Stephen
When will the next volume of Vega$ be released? I noticed that Paramount has announced a lot of titles for upcoming releases,but no Vega$,Can we expect news,soon,of a release in the July/August timeframe?I hope this is not another series that's stalled.

HenryDuBrow

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry.
Sure we can expect it I think, the last Vol. has pretty much just come out (February) so it's no alarm on the Western front, that's just my two cents on it but they usually don't make the announcement so soon/yet.

Stephen Wight

Second Unit
Real Name
Stephen
Originally Posted by HenryDuBrow

that's just my two cents on it but they usually don't make the announcement so soon/yet.
Actually,the last seasons of Hawaii 5-0 and Matlock came out in March and we have news that the next seasons of each show will be released in July. So in the cases of those shows they do make announcements so soon. I'm still worried about Vega$.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks