What's new

Will Vega$ Ever Be Released? (1 Viewer)

Stephen Wight

Second Unit
Real Name
Stephen
Dan Tanna has to be the coolest name,of any TV character,ever.I don't remember what it was about his gun that made it cool,but I did think driving his car into his livingroom was cool.I preferred it to Spenser,as well.Spenser was a good show ,but I liked Vega$ better.

kingfish

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul Pisano

Tanna used a 44 magnum that reminded me of Clint Eastwood in the Dirty Harry franchise.

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
I liked both shows with Robert Urich. He was a good actor. I also remember him in the miniseries "Amerika", where the Russians invade the USA.

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
With CBS/Paramount announcing Aaron Spellings Hotel today. I feel confident we will be hearing news on Vega$ shortly.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Gary16

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
Watch for a release of Season 1, Volume 1, tentatively set for 10/20/09.

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter

Are you kidding ? just want to make sure before I get a little excited. But, they can't seriously be going volumes on Vega$ can they? 3 seasons.. 3 released, don't drag this out into 6 releases please!

Thanks!

Gary16

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
If it sells well enough, S1V2 is slated for March 2010; S2V1 for July 2010, and S2V2 for December 2010. No info beyond 2010. Anything can change but that's from a good source.

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter

Thanks for the info, hopefully it is accurate. I have no reason to doubt you or your source here. I recall reading a timetable planned out for the Equalizer of a similar vein, all be it full season releases. But we are still waiting on S2. We will see how it plays out here. They should take a page out of the Bonanza release & offer up both volumes of the particular season on the same street date. That way you can satisfy everyone, except maybe the shop carrying it.

Mr. Pacino

Second Unit
Real Name
Nico

How do you know that "'Vegas" will be released in October?
What is your source?

Nobody has it pronounced yet!

Powell&Pressburger

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jack
I am not buying this show in half season volumes they can keep it for all I care. Sick of it. I am still waiting for a Second half of Dynasty Season 4, and at this rate most people who watched the show or cared for it and who starred in it will be near death or dead haha. no joke. I guess Candy Spelling needs more money since she had to sell the mansion. I don't like to point finggers but in this economy if they can't release a tv show correctly then just don't waste anyones time. I would much rather have a near 50.00 retail for a full season and buy 3 sets and get it over with.

HenryDuBrow

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry.
I'm a full season man and hate split season sets too, really hate 'em passionately, but if this is the way they chose it's the only way to get it. A three season show, I can juuust about live with that decision, when the alternative - not buying - means no more releases.

Elena S

Supporting Actor
Originally Posted by Powell&Pressburger

I am not buying this show in half season volumes they can keep it for all I care. Sick of it. I am still waiting for a Second half of Dynasty Season 4, and at this rate most people who watched the show or cared for it and who starred in it will be near death or dead haha. no joke. I guess Candy Spelling needs more money since she had to sell the mansion. I don't like to point finggers but in this economy if they can't release a tv show correctly then just don't waste anyones time. I would much rather have a near 50.00 retail for a full season and buy 3 sets and get it over with.
WAH, WAH, WAH.

Get over the split season thing and be grateful it's coming out at all. You can always buy it and send your complaint to the studio. Otherwise your "no sale" translates into "no interest" which ultimately translates into "no more seasons on DVD."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks