What's new

Will this work as a center channel? (1 Viewer)

Jeremy_H

Auditioning
i recently aquired a pair of polk audio rt1000i as my front speakers. I want to purchase the CS400 as a center but i have one problem. My Tv is a Tosh 40H80 and has no room on top for a big center channel like the CS400. I was considering using the speakers on my Tosh as the center since there is a jack for that on the back. Before i go messing around with my beautifully placed wires does anyone have any other suggestions or has anyone done this???
Thanks
------------------

Thomas_A

Second Unit
First off..nice speakers I used to have the 1000i's, but went to the 2000's on sale...anyway. I have the 400i and its a must. As nice as those speakers on the tv may seam .. they will not match up... two things you can do. Get a floor stand for the center to go in front of and below the tv....or put the center to phanton. I would recomend these two options before using the tv for center. I know that those 1000i's properly placed have great imageing...and you may just want to do that.
anyway...good luck...Thomas
------------------
So far, So good, So what
Link Removed
http://thomas2307.homestead.com/thomasworld.html

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks