What's new

Will this sound ok in this room? (1 Viewer)

chris bruce

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry if your reading this twice. I placed this in the wrong forum before.I am putting together a home theater room in my house. I only really have one room in my home that isn't currently taken up by the kids or wife. Let me begin by telling you what I have. I have an Onkyo tx-ds939 receiver which puts out 120 watts per channel. I have infinity 250 primus tower speakers, Infinity quadropoles for the rear, Infinity center channel I don't know the model number but I paid around $600 for it. And for my subs I have 3 12" velodyne powered subwoofers. And I have a 50" sony lcd hdtv for the picture. I am going to be putting all this in a room that is 10'wide by 15' long. I was just wondering if any of you had something similiar to this setup and room size. I'm just not sure how this will sound. Thank you very much

rob-h

Second Unit
Since you already own it, throw it in there and find out!! No one can say for sure how it will sound in your room. I doubt it will sound bad though.

John S

Senior HTF Member
Sounds strong to me... Three 12" subs? If you think performance lacks, may as well keep up'n the cross over point to the subs. Should be able to get lots of breathing room to make the most of the power output of your AVR.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks