What's new

Will there be a SVS 16-46 with the Ultra TV-12 driver? (1 Viewer)

james e m

Second Unit
Just curious if there are any plans in the making for a "16-46 Ultra"? I love the Ultra (although I don't have one yet ;)), but I'd like one to go as low as the 16-46.
James

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Sorry James, but no.

We have tried (not altogether successfully) to fight "model" creep, where we have TOO many types/models/sizes/prices/combinations of subs. The Ultra was one place that we felt the basic sub worked SO well on SO much different program material and for so many customers (it remains one of our most popular subs) that one size really does seem to fit all (or most).

Add a port plug and you are at 16Hz tune, or just run stock in a corner and enjoy plaster loosening bass at obscene SPL's and with exceptional accuracy to the mid teens.

I seriously don't think I've ever heard a CS-Ultra customer state he/she didn't think their sub went low enough.

For those few committed to subsonic bass we offer the CS-Plus 16-46 instead (in PC form now as you know). One or two of them and you have ultra low bass without the Ultra price tag.

Just food for thought. Though you can be assured we listen to EVERY customer request, even if we can't satisfy it at the moment.

Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.