What's new

Will there be a price drop for the samsung dlp's anytime soon? (1 Viewer)

JauCheeze

Stunt Coordinator
I'm in the market for one of the Samsung DLP screens. Anyone know if there will be a price drop this xmas season? I don't want to get it now, if the price will come down in just a month or two. TIA

Ferdinand*T

Second Unit
In my opinion not this year. Samsung is having a hard time keeping up with the demand at the current price. Least for the 43" model. So if you have the money I'd pick one up now since chances are you'll be on a waiting list. Awesome TV I might add, I really want one myself but it would take forever to save up for it, but who knows. Right now I'm saving for my SVS 20-39PCi which I should have at the end of the month. From there on out I'm saving for a new TV. I can only put $600 aside each month so in that regards in would take me 6 months to get the Samsung. So March would be about the time I would be in the market for one. The WS HDTV 34" Sony XBR900 looks great and $2500 so this is an option too. You might want to look into that. I play games too so I don't a RPTV because of burn in so these two would be perfect for me. Hmmm...what to do.

*Luke*

Agent
I walked in on truck delivery day and got lucky and got a 61" since I had cash in hand, others are still on a list. There are no 61" in Central Ohio in stock. Samsung cannot keep up so they will ride that horse until a new colt is born....but remember, all things are negotiable. I got the 61" for 4165, that store states 4999 on the tag. Look online for best price (3999 I've seen) go to your store and get as close as possible.....

Users who are viewing this thread