What's new

Will there be a DieHard IV or True Lies 2? (1 Viewer)

Hugh Jackes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Hugh Jackes
I have no inside information, just the interivews, rumors, and predictions that are avalable to one and all.
Die Hard IV (Just Die Already)
Probably not. I've read that Willis finds the terrorism theme uncomfortable after 9-11.
True Lies II
Probably. I heard Ahnold in an interview just this week mentioning that he expects to film True Lies II once he is done with Terminator III.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
No, as was mentioned already, their will be no 4th DH film. Bruce has given up those kinds of films because of the Sept 11th attacks.
Last I heard, TL2 will be made, when is the question.

paul_v

Second Unit
Yeah I've seen interviews with Cameron where he states his interest in making True Lies 2. It will be difficult to beat the first one but I'm sure it will still be good and hopfully as funny (the Bill Paxton scenes where hilarious in my opinion...hehe "I've got a little dick...it's pathetic!")

DanR

Supporting Actor
It looks like True Lies 2 will go before the cameras early next year. This was the latest news from the stars' mouth's at the premiere of Collateral Damage. James Cameron is allegedly working on the final draft of the script. I suspect he will direct, as I cannot see him putting all this time into the story and script only to let someone else direct his buddy Schwarzenegger in the film.

Regards,

Dan

Ash Williams

Second Unit
True Lies 2:emoji_thumbsup: : Jimmy Cameron would be insane not to make a sequel, he will make another boat load of money. Furthermore, the ending clearly hinted a sequel. It is also one of my favorite action movies of all time.
Die Hard IV:thumbsdown: : The third one was the perfect ending of the trilogy. And, like it has been stated, Bruce Willis is leaning away from those types of movies. Besides I would hate to ruin that awesome boxset from Fox. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks