What's new

will there be a 101 dalmations (animated) platinum edition? (1 Viewer)

Sam E. Torres

Second Unit
i've sort of gotten into an animation obsession phase in which i've been looking back on all the movies i saw as a kid, but truly appreciating them for what they are. so i watched the cool intro of monsters inc. the other day and it immediately reminded me of how great 101 dalmations is. i know the dvd that's out there now isn't that great, but i could have sworn that there was a long list of all the upcoming platinum titles up until, oh i dunno, i think it was 2010!...but anyway, i thought i saw it on the list and i'm not sure if i should fork over the cash to get the current dvd or wait. yes, the age old question, get it now, or wait for the special edition...:frowning:

Chad E

Stunt Coordinator
Last schedule I saw, 101 Dalmatians was the Platinum title for 2009, so if you want to enjoy the movie sometime in the next seven years, you may want to pick up the current version! :) (If you can still find it... it's OOP.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks