Will the member who helped me out on my home page respond to this question also?

Discussion in 'Computers' started by John*C, May 25, 2004.

1. John*C

John*C Stunt Coordinator

I did what was said to hold down the shift bar while clicking on the upper right red X, and it worked for a while, but it's coming on as a small home page again. Is there any permanent fix to boot up, connect via DSL, click on IE then go to a full home page? I am using a Dell I-8500 laptop with 2.2GHz and SVGA+, I have a 16 X 10 wide Screen (8 1/8"High by 13" Wide)configuration, a bit wider than a 16 X 9. TIA [​IMG]

2. Kyle McKnight

Kyle McKnight Cinematographer

Why start a new thread when you already started one on the topic?

3. John*C

John*C Stunt Coordinator

Kyle I my thread subject was answered and I thanked the member, I felt this was bug of some kind not akin to the normal procedure. Gee I thought this was a after hours lounge, not a grill John*C for making up another problem thread. [​IMG]

4. James Buhler

James Buhler Stunt Coordinator

Hi John,

Try it this way. First and most important, make sure that you have no other windows open. Use the window sizing handle to maximize the window instead of the maximize icon in the right hand corner. The window sizing handle is the little double arrow that you see when you put your cursor over the corner edges of the window. Once you have maximized by pulling the window all the way open, while holding down the right shift key, use "File - close" to close the window.

5. Kyle McKnight

Kyle McKnight Cinematographer

John, it's the SAME PROBLEM you had before, so you don't need to start a new thread on it.