What's new

Will the member who helped me out on my home page respond to this question also? (1 Viewer)

John*C

Stunt Coordinator
I did what was said to hold down the shift bar while clicking on the upper right red X, and it worked for a while, but it's coming on as a small home page again. Is there any permanent fix to boot up, connect via DSL, click on IE then go to a full home page? I am using a Dell I-8500 laptop with 2.2GHz and SVGA+, I have a 16 X 10 wide Screen (8 1/8"High by 13" Wide)configuration, a bit wider than a 16 X 9. TIA :)

John*C

Stunt Coordinator
Kyle I my thread subject was answered and I thanked the member, I felt this was bug of some kind not akin to the normal procedure. Gee I thought this was a after hours lounge, not a grill John*C for making up another problem thread. :frowning:

James Buhler

Stunt Coordinator
Hi John,

Try it this way. First and most important, make sure that you have no other windows open. Use the window sizing handle to maximize the window instead of the maximize icon in the right hand corner. The window sizing handle is the little double arrow that you see when you put your cursor over the corner edges of the window. Once you have maximized by pulling the window all the way open, while holding down the right shift key, use "File - close" to close the window.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks