What's new

Will T2 Extreme ever be on PAL? (1 Viewer)

Darren Pillans

Second Unit
It'd be a shame if the new T2 transfer remained exclusively NTSC.

Does any one have any info on a PAL release?

Lee_eel

Second Unit
Darren, i very much doubt it. At least not this year. I would have thought if Momentum were going to release it they would release it alongside T3 in December. It's getting a little late for an announcement so i would say no.
I don't understand these distributors. They are forcing people to import region 1 in my opinion. :angry:

Anthony Connor

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Anthony Connor
What is the real difference between the Extreme edition and the Ultimate Edition. I bought the ultimate Edition a few years ago.

Regards

AXE

Darren Pillans

Second Unit
The Extreme Edition has a brand new video transfer. The color and resolution has been improved.

Also, where scenes are added in the Special Edition version, a frame was missing on either side. This has been rectified on the Extreme Edition.

That's why it hurts not to see a PAL version.

At the end of the day for me, the presentation of the film is all that matters, extras are gravy.

Anthony Connor

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Anthony Connor
Wow, I am extremely happy with the version I bought R1 a few years ago. Came with a metal cover and everything. :)

Never knew about the missing frame or is that only with the special edition ?

Regards

AXE

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks