What's new

Will Sony continue with these titles? Or are they a lost cause (1 Viewer)

Dan*T

Supporting Actor

I couldn't agree with you more!!:emoji_thumbsup:

I'm getting through season 3 pretty quick, and am also REALLY hoping that we see a S4 release soon.

I hope there is a glimmer of hope for Charlie's Angels & WTB. Every Monday I check to see if they have made any announcements regarding these, and am getting discouraged more & more each week.
I guess all we can do is continue to email them & hope for the best!!

MichelleB

Stunt Coordinator
Dan*T, do you email then often? I do sometimes but I wonder if they even read those darn emails.

I read a previous message from someone..not sure who, but that person said that they wont buy Season 1 until they know for sure that Season 2 is coming out. What makes me mad is that they are probably delaying the sale of Season 2 because of the sales of Season . So maybe that person should buy it and help increase the sales... I know it's just one sale but it's increases our chances of of getting S2. Right?

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
I have heard that season 2 of Diff'rent Strokes is coming, but I'll beleieve it when I see a date on TSOD. Sony owns my two most-wanted as-yet-unannounced shows, Facts Of Life and One Day At A Time, and I am beginning to wonder if we'll ever see either.

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
I'm waiting for Mad About You S3. I wish Sony would get at least the next season or two out, before the show started to dip in quality.

FrancisP

Screenwriter
Now that Sony has acquired the MGM library, there are even more series in limbo. There are excellent shows like Green Acres and Mr Ed that are in limbo. Given Columbia's spotty
dvd history, I wonder if we'll see any more of these. Columbia's only interest in the MGM library may lie in the blu-ray format.

Brian Himes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
Well, I'll chime in on Charlies Angels Season 3-5. I really want to finish that series.

Ditto for Starsky & Hutch. However, I think we will get to see this one finished.

SOAP! SOAP! SOAP! We have to finish my all time favorite show. Come on. One more season and that's it.

Barney Miller...yes, yes, yes on wanting more seasons of this classic.

Here's a long forgotten one. Baretta. We have sesaon 1, but the rest seems to have fallen off the radar.

Simon Caleb

Stunt Coordinator
Well this is a saga now.
What on earth will happen to Maude season box sets?
I'm almost out of my Bea Arthur fix from reruns of All in the Family season 2 dvd set. Come on Sony please get with it already.

StacyV

Second Unit

I got a similar response when I emailed Sony about One Day AAT a few months ago, that it was possible it could be released later this year. It seemed more personalized than your typical "thanks for your comment" response, so I was at least thankful for that.

MichelleB

Stunt Coordinator
Well we can always hope that it wasn't your typical "thanks for your comment" email right? A girl can be hopeful right? Maybe it's more like desperate!! lol I would much rather hear that it might be released this year than hearing "NO! It's not coming out, ever!" he he

Brian Himes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian

Ooops! You're right. I forgot. It's been so long since I watched my Baretta Season One. Well, it still seems to have fallen off the radar.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks