What's new

Will Sony continue with these titles? Or are they a lost cause (1 Viewer)

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Here's a list of the Sony titles which I have been collecting, but am losing hope for.If anyone wants to add to these. Please feel free.

Charlie's Angels seasons 3-5
Starsky & Hutch season 4
Tour Of Duty season 3
Who's The Boss seasons 2-8
T.J. Hooker seasons 1-5 (Ihave heard rumors of 1&2)

Alex Wagner

Stunt Coordinator
Well I think you should wait on Starsky and Hutch cause season 3 isn't even out yet but i think they look to finish this one.

and I think tour of duty season 2 came out too recently for a new announcement for the next.

Angela_K

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Angela
I hope they finish Who's the Boss? I don't believe that it sold that badly. *I'm in denial* ;)

dailW

Stunt Coordinator
i would like to see a second season of barney miller its been about a year since the first one came out

StacyV

Second Unit
I have a good feeling about the Sony titles I'm looking forward to most, just because they all make sense. It stands to reason that they should complete both Soap and What's Happening (the original series) before the year is over. And with Janet Jackson added to the cast, I'd like to see Good Times season 5 in 2005. It'd also be nice to get Diff'rent Strokes season 2.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Great news about Tour Of Duty season 3!!
On a realistic note, I never figured that it would sell well enough to prompt such a quick release schedule, especially with the music changes. I would have figured that Charlie's Angels would have sold better seeing as I find that almost every retailer around here carries it. Tour Of Duty on the other hand, I can hardly find anywhere here in the Toronto Area.

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
Well I used to be worried about "The Jeffersons" until we learned that season 3 was finally being released. Thank God for small miracles, lol.

I really want to collect "Who's The Boss?" but I'm a little curious as well about the possibility of a 2nd season. For now, I'm holding off on purchasing the first until an announcement is made for the 2nd, that is, if one is made.

Eve Brown

Stunt Coordinator
Sony I want all of
Who's the Boss
Party of Five season 2 was announced and then cancelled
Bewitched never too early to worry

Shawn_C

Stunt Coordinator
I am still waiting for the release of
Diff'rent Strokes season 2
Facts of Life season 1&2
227 season 2
What's Happening season 3 and Whats Happening Now

Eric Paddon

Screenwriter
The lack of momentum on "Barney Miller" is still driving me up the wall because when all you've got is 13 episodes out and nothing for more than a year since, that is almost as bad as not having anything out at all!

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Responding to Post #10:

Dan, I expected a S3 announcement on the same day as Rescue Me and Sanford & Son S6, this past Monday. Needless to say, Sony didn't announce it. I don't know why not.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Well, unless I'm mistaken (and I may very well be mistaken and if so would like to be corrected) Sony owns one extremely important "CLASSIC" that they must release above so much bologna. We must hear something concerning

[c]"Father Knows Best"[/c]

Gary "that show is too, too classic to be left out in the cold like we've seen it so far" O.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
I don't have a lot I'm asking Sony for right now, just finish What's Happening!!! sometime soon and I'll be alright.

John McM

Second Unit
as long as Sony can find it in their hearts to continue Diff'rent Strokes up through the sixth season and release Facts Of Life, I'll be A-OK with them... since I know Seinfeld's not in any danger

Dan*T

Supporting Actor

Well, it doesn't look as if there is any good news for any of the titles that I've listed.
I hope something gets announced soon...:frowning:
C'mon Sony...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks