What's new

Will "Shrek" Outsell Toy Story on DVD??? (1 Viewer)

jeff peterson

Supporting Actor
Matthew, your math is correct; but you neglect to include the fact that if you were going to be renting a movie a week ANYWAY, then Shrek is indeed free.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
The Pixar 3 pack due out soon will be a deciding factor as to how well Shrek fares against Toy Story
what's the pixar 3-pack?
confused.gif

------------------
You step in the stream,
But the water has moved on.
This page is not here.

JasonH

Grip
Dreamworks just wants something to show that they can whoop Pixar's/Disney's ass. Hell, they should just sell Shrek for $5, then they'll sell more than Toy Story. The real question is: Will any 3 Dreamworks animation titles outsell Toy Story/Toy Story 2/A Bug's Life? I don't think so. Will Monsters, Inc. out-gross Shrek? That's the real battle there.
Jason
------------------
My Equipment (Now with pics!)
My DVDs
Link Removed

Dave Koch

Stunt Coordinator
Hmmmm. How does one compare? There are 3-4 releases of TS to one of Shrek. Not exactly fair to add TS1 + TS2 + TSBS vs. Shrek, nor is it fair to just compare TS1 to Shrek...
I would think the fairest would be TS1 + TSBox vs. Shrek.... and even then, Shrek would win...
dk

LukeB

Senior HTF Member
Well, at least we all know that both Toy Story and Toy Story 2 are far superior movies to Shrek. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks