What's new

Will Sears Price Match Costco? (1 Viewer)

I am interested in the Sony 53HS30 RPTV. I noticed Costco has it for $2299, which seems like a very good price. However, I'd prefer to put this baby on my Sears credit account, assuming they will price match Costco. I also want to purchase a Panny RP91 DVD player at the same time, and Costco doesn't carry this unit (not sure if Sears does either).
How would I go about getting the price match? Since Costco doesn't issue advertising, how do I get them to believe the price?
Cheers,
Chris

Dave Reichert

Stunt Coordinator
It really kind of depends on who you talk to at Sears. TECHNICALLY Sears doesn't price match Costco because you have to purchase a membership to shop there. But if someone came into the Sears I work at and wanted me to price match that, I would because I'd make about $120 by doing so. Also, if you hurry up and get in there on Wednesday you can get 0% financing on your Sears card until 01/03. I can't remember off the top of my head if we carry the panny 91 or not, but if we do you can get a $119.99 credit towards a DVD player right now too. Sounds like you can get a helluva deal right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks