What's new

Will our mail be delayed? (1 Viewer)

Deane Johnson

Supporting Actor
Doesn't most of our cross country mail move by air? With all of the planes grounded, won't the mail sort of be stopped in place for a while? Just wondering.
I guess FedEX and UPS air would also grounded wouldn't they?
Deane
[Edited last by Deane Johnson on September 13, 2001 at 09:05 AM]
[Edited last by Deane Johnson on September 13, 2001 at 09:18 AM]

Adam Tyner

Screenwriter
Similar threads in the Home Theater Software forum have been closed due to perceived "tactlessness" (though I personally disagree), so the same will probably happen here. To answer the question -- Link Removed
Edit: whoops. Forgot that this implementation of UBB doesn't properly parse URLs.
------------------
My DVD list | My personal site
[Edited last by Adam Tyner on September 13, 2001 at 09:09 AM]

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
I've been told all local mail will continue to be delivered/picked up, but cross-country mail is delayed. They're using the backup rail/road services.
------------------
Nothing In Particular

Howard Williams

Supporting Actor
I won a monitor on ubid last Friday. I got an email yesterday that said it has shipped from there warehouse in Tennesse and would arrive today. The Fedex tracking number showed it left TN by air to Los Angeles for Priority Over Night Air delivery today. I thought that was kinda weird. Kinda like the restrictions are for passenger flights only, not cargo. Weird.
------------------
"Nobody move a muscle."
GROOOWLLLLL !
"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks