What's new

Will more Goosebumps episodes be released? (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I know they released the 4 episodes on dvd. Any news on more episodes?

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
I hope so it would be nice to Season Sets of Goosebumps, but it would also be cool to just have more episodes. I wonder how well it sold? I haven't seen any in my area.

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
I don't know if this has any truth to it as I hadn't heard from anywhere else but I found this on the Goosebump site at TVTome

Right now there is a rumor going around that The Complete First Season of Goosebumps will be released in 2005. They say they might do this in 2005 due to the television show's anniversary. There is no confirmation on if this is true or not, but keep your hopes up, because it just might be...

Zach Di

Auditioning
does anybody know what month its coming out? I heard there are coming out with three new goosebumps videos that are from season 4.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
April 12th (and that info still needs to be added to TVShowsOnDVD, methinks). I've heard nothing about any season sets.

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
I've noticed that three more volumes of Goosebumps are coming in September from tvshowsondvd. That's awesome. I guess the rumor of Season One coming was wrong, too bad I hope they go that way in the future. Gord or Dave how come you didn't have any news on this did you not have much more so you just put down the release date?

I'm really thrilled because my favourite episode is coming The Chillogy. September can't soon ennough.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks