What's new

Will it hurt to mix JBL N24s with N24 IIs? (1 Viewer)

Nick Graham

Screenwriter
Just got my NSP1 II set today, and it looks like they are gonna be great, but I still need speakers for my rear center channel. The obvious conclusion would be another pair of N24 IIs, but I've seen a few really good deals on a pair of the orignal N24s, and in the interest of saving cash, would the orignal N24s blend well with the N24 IIs?

One of the reasons I went with the NSP1 II set was the acclaim of how well they matched each other sound wise. I wouldn't want to muddle things even if it would save a few bucks.

Phil Iturralde

Screenwriter
... would the orignal N24s blend well with the N24 IIs?
They will - performance / specification wise, ... they are Identical!!! The only difference besides the cosmetic changes is the design of the bass port (FreeFlow™ flared port). Go for it!

Phil

tommy_esq

Stunt Coordinator
Nick, I'm in the same boat. I have the NSP1 set up and am looking to add a rear center. Where have you found the best deals on a pair of N24s? Everywhere I've seen the N24 and N24II's are about the same price (roughly $100).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NenaSiddall
Recent bookmarks