What's new

will I notice any difference? (1 Viewer)

I've been visting the Swan site every few days, and it appears almost every faux model is out of stock. Is there something going on?

DavidCooper

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah...everyone is buying them!

They are supposed to be getting a new shipment in sometime around the first week of August. They are taking pre-orders by phone or email I believe. They sell out fast so I would think about pre-ordering to secure a pair to try out. They won't charge you until it ships.

Is there any reason why the Swans surrounds (R3) are 4-ohm instead of 8-ohm.

I have a Denon 3803; would there be a problem with the 8-ohm fronts (5.2) and center (C3) with the 4-ohm surrounds?

Ronneil Camara

Stunt Coordinator
Hey guys, those 2.1 Swans by Jeff McCarthy above are really nice. Nice point from BillGallagher, will there be some issues with 4-ohm, I have RXV-1400 yamaha.

Are you sure guys that I won't regret when I buy the 2.1s?

Thanks.

Neil

DavidCooper

Stunt Coordinator
I don't think there is anyway you'll regret it. They are that good. EVERYONE that has heard mine are totally impressed and just about hit the floor when I tell them the cost.

Once you un-pack yours you know right away you made the right choice......have fun!

One a side note here one of my friends that has a really nice all B&W system with 804's up front was actually jealous of the sound my 2.1's put out! That is no joke...he was really impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks