Regards,

Mark

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
Not to dampen enthusiasm for a contest,
but I would love a chance to buy a signed copy outright,
if the proceeds above the normal MSRP
went to a worthy charity.
Ditto. I wouldn't want to have to pay Ebay prices for this, but I'd certainly love to pay a premium for such an option.

David Tolsky

Supporting Actor
Alright then, if and I emphasize IF, I can get a signed copy or two, we will do something for a charity. Leave it to the kind folks at HTF to think of something like that.
David- Wow, this IMDF thing really needs an update!! I did not know that existed. It lists things I did over 12 years ago! Most of that stuff was non-union! Jeeeez! :confused:

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
David, you can always click on the "submit an update" (its wording to that effect, anyway) button and let them know that you are the person in question, and here's more info for them to include.
Hey, tell all the guys at work to drop by TVShowsOnDVD.com and say "hi" or something. Maybe they can vote for their own show. ;)
We'd be thrilled!

Brent_H

Second Unit
Dave L: Nice plug!!!
It sure is nice to know we have people in the industry contributing to the forum.
David T: I will never watch Will & Grace again without thinking of you!! That's pretty neato. :) Could you maybe tell us how you got to where you are? I want to get into the TV/film industry one way or another (not an actor or director either) so any input you have would be great!
Thanks,
Brent

David Tolsky

Supporting Actor
David, that site appears to handle feature film stuff and not television credits. I've been doing tv since the mid 90's. Is there a website that lists tv credits? Actually, most TV shows don't give us lowly camera assistants screen credits. But it's okay, the checks are nice.
Brent, I'm not going to bore you with my How I Got Into Show Biz shpeal. Just know that where there's a Will (or a Grace ;) , there's a way.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
David:

IF you can get some signed copies of the discs let me know and we will more than happy to run some sort of auction here on HTF were the proceeds go to charity. What would be cool is to ask the crew what charities they support and that the monies will be donated in their behalf type of thing.

Parker

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
David, that site appears to handle feature film stuff and not television credits. I've been doing tv since the mid 90's. Is there a website that lists tv credits? Actually, most TV shows don't give us lowly camera assistants screen credits. But it's okay, the checks are nice.
The IMDB does handle the TV credits; it is just that (as you indicate) they don't often have enough information to round it out.
I'm sure that if you submit the info, they'll bring it up to date. The worst that happens is that you try and they say "no, thanks". :)
Noone else does credits quite this way (the IMDB is the de facto "industry standard"), and noone focuses on TV with extensive credits like that (that I'm aware of, anyway). The closest I've seen is TVTome.com, but they focus on episode listings rather than credits. There is a LOT of TV out there! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks