Will & Grace - Season 1?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Malcolm R, May 15, 2003.

1. Malcolm R

Malcolm R Executive Producer

Malcolm
    At the end of tonight's Will & Grace, there was an ad tag for "the complete first season on DVD" available directly from NBC. $44.95 plus shipping.

Will this be coming out in regular retail stores sometime this summer, or is this a direct-mail only release?

Edit: I note the website says "pre-order, allow 8-10 weeks for delivery. So, is that code for a wide release sometime in July?

2. CraigL

CraigL Screenwriter

Hey all,

Watched the season finale of Will and Grace tonight and was totally surprised by the ad for the Season 1 set which is coming out August 12th. Unless they've bumped it up, they said to check out www.shopnbc.com. It's there....it's a pre-order but says it will ship in 8-10 weeks. Still earlier than the August release date.

Check it out:

$44.95 price tag
    Special DVD features: Cast, Director and Creators Interviews, Interactive Menu and 11 Themed Featurettes. Packed with extras- including all new cast interviews conducted by Clay Smith from Access Hollywood.

Would post the cover pic if I knew how.

Good stuff!

3. Malcolm R

Malcolm R Executive Producer

Malcolm
    OK, finally found the info at TV on DVD. Now I'm just worried that the release is reportedly being handled by Lion's Gate Entertainment.

4. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

I saw it as it aired. A news item is about to go up right here! It should answer all of those questions.

5. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

Lion's Gate is quite large, large enough they've moved into their own distro. No reason to worry about it.