Will & Grace 5/15/03

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Juan Castillo, May 16, 2003.

1. Juan Castillo

Juan Castillo Second Unit

I about died laughing at the opening scene with Minny Driver!!!! How did they pull that off? Let one go, but not two? That is some control!!!

funniest line : I'd just die!!!! Die, die, die!!

Jack kills me.

I have to say, it is one of the funniest shows on TV these days and am glad I gave it a chance.

2. Malcolm R

Malcolm R Executive Producer

Malcolm
    I thought I was going to pass out when Ms. Finster "dropped" the first piece of jewelry. Then when she dropped the second... [​IMG]

Then when everyone is getting on Grace about Leo's co-worker...Aren't you DYING! I'd be DYING!...
    Rosario: What is she a Doctor of? Foxology? [​IMG]

There were a bunch of other good ones too, but I can't remember them all. [​IMG]

I think this show has improved this season. I was sort of losing interest last year, but this season has been pretty good.

3. Juan Castillo

Juan Castillo Second Unit

Hell, misquoted or not, I couldn't stop laughing. I will say, that I don't really think I would like it much, if Will and Jack got together. I hope it won't go that way.

I only started watching last season, and I haven't really not enjoyed a single episode I have watched.

4. Malcolm R

Malcolm R Executive Producer

Malcolm
    No, a Jack and Will couple would not be the way to go, no matter what Stan's wishes were. [​IMG]

Karen: Well, I've never seen trash take itself out before.

5. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

"I WOULD JUST DIE!"

Didn't realize that Danni was Nicolette Sheridan (the original "Sure Thing").

This show is consistently one of the funniest on TV, and it doesn't seem to be petering out or running on fumes, even though it's been on for 5 years now.