What's new

Will & Grace 5/15/03 (1 Viewer)

Juan Castillo

Second Unit
I about died laughing at the opening scene with Minny Driver!!!! How did they pull that off? Let one go, but not two? That is some control!!!

funniest line : I'd just die!!!! Die, die, die!!

Jack kills me.

I have to say, it is one of the funniest shows on TV these days and am glad I gave it a chance.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I thought I was going to pass out when Ms. Finster "dropped" the first piece of jewelry. Then when she dropped the second... :laugh:

Then when everyone is getting on Grace about Leo's co-worker...Aren't you DYING! I'd be DYING!...
Rosario: What is she a Doctor of? Foxology? :laugh:

There were a bunch of other good ones too, but I can't remember them all. :D

I think this show has improved this season. I was sort of losing interest last year, but this season has been pretty good.

Juan Castillo

Second Unit
Hell, misquoted or not, I couldn't stop laughing. I will say, that I don't really think I would like it much, if Will and Jack got together. I hope it won't go that way.

I only started watching last season, and I haven't really not enjoyed a single episode I have watched.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
No, a Jack and Will couple would not be the way to go, no matter what Stan's wishes were. :)

Karen: Well, I've never seen trash take itself out before.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
"I WOULD JUST DIE!"

Didn't realize that Danni was Nicolette Sheridan (the original "Sure Thing").

This show is consistently one of the funniest on TV, and it doesn't seem to be petering out or running on fumes, even though it's been on for 5 years now.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks