What's new

Will Ferrell to star in "Land of the Lost" film (1 Viewer)

shadyguy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brad Lloyd
I am 44 and grew up the LOL and was in love the Holly Marshall AKA Kathy Coleman.
Saw a recent picture of her and at 45 time has not been her friend !

shadyguy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brad Lloyd
That's a great picture of her at about 14 years old, but would love to see picture of her at about 25-30 years old.

Radioman, your tribute to Goldie is touching as I am a big dog lover and have lost a couple of mine in 2008.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Yeah, great picture. May be the only time I've ever considered how cool it would be to be that little kid from Eight is Enough!

I know how you feel. It's so tough to lose them. Her mother, Bear, died almost exactly a year before of old age. That was a very depressing time. Goldie had a horrible cancer but I kept her going as long as I thought she was comfortable doing it. I think we had some of the best times ever while she had cancer and some of the worst too.

WillG

Senior HTF Member

She's in the special features on the TV show boxed sets. And, yeah, I'd agree. Sounds like she also smoked many, many butts in her time as well.

JyBhushan

Grip
Real Name
JyBhushan
ITS very useful post tnx to share it..i love that...
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks