Will Duchovny do the finale? Here

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Matt Wooten, Jan 24, 2002.

1. Matt Wooten

Matt Wooten Second Unit

WILL HE OR WON'T HE?

David's representative talked with TV Guide Online about David's possible return to film the X-Files series finale which will air this coming May and possible could be a two parter:

WILL HE OR WON'T HE?: Scheduling conflicts would likely be the only thing that prevents David Duchovny from appearing in the two-part series finale of The X-Files (airing in May). "He's open to [coming back] availability permitting," the actor's rep tells TV Guide Online. Last week, series creator Chris Carter announced that the long-running Fox drama would not return next fall for a 10th season.

2. Mikel_Cooperman

Mikel_Cooperman Producer

Mikey
    I read he agreed to do it.

Time to put the show out of its misery and end it and what a better way to do it is with FOX back.

3. Galvin

Galvin Agent

They should of never done a 9th season, greed is what made this show a joke in the 9th season. 8th season would of been fine they wrapped stuff up then they could of done the movies.

I watched one 9th season episode sofar I just don't have any real interest in it anymore.

4. Don Black

Don Black Screenwriter

I think he has to in order to up his reputation again. After Evolution tanked, he's not so hot.

5. Andres Munoz

Andres Munoz Cinematographer

I'm glad that he'll be back for the series finale. One thing I'm not too sure about is if 2 episodes will be enough to wrap up 9 years. What do you guys think?

6. Daniel Kikin

Daniel Kikin Screenwriter

I hope he does come back, it may inspire me to watch at least two more episodes this year. I just hope they don't ruin his appearance by focusing the finale on the super-soldier plot.

7. Marvin Richardson

Marvin Richardson Supporting Actor