Will another Season of Mad About You ever be released?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Joel Vardy, Jan 10, 2003.

1. Joel Vardy

Joel Vardy Supporting Actor

Just a thought since I enjoyed the season 1 DVD set so much. With all the other TV DVD series in full swing, you never know...

Joel

2. Jim Spencer

Jim Spencer Stunt Coordinator

This website says Mad About You season 2 is coming soon.
    columbia tristar tv
    Now I wish it said Larry Sanders Season 2 coming soon.

3. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Rest assured, more Mad About You is coming. No idea when, yet, but it took a about a year for other series to have future seasons announced (eight months is the quickest it took). MAY got a 2nd season announced very fast, on that page Jim points you to...it sold VERY well!
    Larry Sanders is the only one left anyone's worried about, but I get the feeling we'll see more of it sooner or later. That's just my gut instinct, though.
    About that, while I'm talking about it: Shandling is involved in a PDI/Dreamworks CG animation film called Tusker, starring Jodie Foster, Morgan Freeman, Dana Carvey, and Garry of course. It was gonna come out last year, but got shelved when PDI devoted resources to Shrek 2 and their upcoming Madagascar films first. Tusker is likely to hit for Christmas 2003, though, so perhaps Columbia wants to try to tie into that? I dunno, as other rumors say the film is postponed indefinately. Perhaps LS S2 is as well. Who knows? Not I, and Columbia is, as usual, EXTREMELY tight-lipped about their future TV-on-DVD releases!