What's new

will a Squareshooter 2000 do what i need? (1 Viewer)

David+H

Grip
I am looking at the Winegard ss2000 to mount next to my Triple LNB D* dish to pick up the following channels...

DTV Antenna
Type Call Sign Channel Network City State Live
Date Compass
Orientation Miles
From Frequency
Assignment
* red - uhf WTOK-DT 11.1 ABC MERIDIAN MS 181° 8.1 49
* red - uhf WMAW-DT 44.1 PBS Meridian MS 228° 31.7 44
* blue - uhf WGBC-DT 31.1 NBC MERIDIAN MS 181° 8.1 31
* blue - uhf WMDN-DT 26.1 CBS MERIDIAN MS 181° 8.1 26

the PBS is not really of concern but the local networks are..as u can see they are all located on the same hill(same distance and direction from me) I do have tall trees directly around my house so there is no direct line of sight to the towers. I can pick up the abc HD broadcast now with a set top antenna but it does come and go. Also I plan on rewiring things so I have the 4 sat RG6 lines as well as the off air antenna RG6 line bundles together and run down to my equipment closet where i am will have a 5x8 multiswitch. Should I expect any interference probs or signal loss with having the line from the antenna running along side the 4 sat lines and thru the attic to the equip closet? If so would running the antenna line in a different route but still ending up at the same multiswith solve any interference probs? Thanks

David+H

Grip
Also meant to add...does anyone see and difference in any of the diff brands of 5x8 multiswitches as well as diplexers to work with them? Also the best place to purchase these items. Thanks again

chad k

Stunt Coordinator
If i were you i would make sure you pick up PBS it by far is the best looking HD feed in mobile area, they have good shows with no commercials.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks