What's new

WILD AT HEART (consolidated thread) (1 Viewer)

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
That's the same cover as the Korean DVD, which is R0 NTSC. I expect it isn't a bootleg, but it also isn't R1 as it claims. doesn't really make any difference. A lot of DVDs from Brazil are R0, but at least they are NTSC. It seems DVDs from Brazil have sometimes been good, sometimes pretty bad.

Sean Patrick

Supporting Actor
so i would also assume it's not 16:9, as the "box" says. seems like a lot of those are really fullscreen dvd's, right? (like LOST HIGHWAY R0)?

John Sullmeyer

Second Unit
Partial specs at Dugpa.com:

The video transfer has been re-color timed and approved by Lynch. Rumor has it that Lynch was very involved with this release. Extras to include interviews with cast and crew, as well as a stills gallery and more. I have also confirmed that there will be no Deleted Scenes with this release, as Lynch did not want them to be released.

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
I have the R3 version of Wild at Heart, but I'll definitely be double dipping. I'll double dip for any Lynch film, and Wild at Heart is my third favorite film from him.
As for Lost Highway (my second favorite Lynch flick), I have the excellent R0 release from Australia. Great pic quality, and some wonderful features. It'll have to be a damn fine release for me to double dip on it.

John Hodson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
DVD Times has posted updated specs:

Those features in full:

2.35:1 Anamorphic Widescreen

English 5.1 and Stereo Surround

Spanish Mono

English, French and Spanish subtitles

Dell's Lunch Counter - Interactive menu, including all-new extended interviews with Nicolas Cage, Laura Dern, David Lynch, Willem Dafoe, Diane Ladd and Sheryl Lee.

"Sailor & Lula Get Born"

"Lula's Momma"

"Pigeons"

"The Red Pipe"

"Not Your Head-Head"

Wild At Heart and Weird On Top"

The Good Witch"

"Cannes"

"Snakeskin Jacket"

Love, Death, Elvis & Oz: The Making of Wild At Heart - New 30-minute documentary on the making of the film, including behind-the-scenes footage and cast and crew interviews

Specific Spontaneity: Focus on David Lynch - Cast and crew comment on working with Lynch

David Lynch - On the DVD - Lynch provides insight on the film's transfer to DVD

Original EPK featurette - Seven-minute featurette, as seen during the original promotional campaign

Sailor & Lula Image Gallery - 65 behind-the-scene photos, animated with music

Original Theatrical Trailer

TV Spots

ShaunS

Stunt Coordinator
Wild at Heart is up for preorder at amazon.ca. $13.99. Canadian.
I don't know if I can rationalize spending that much on such a crap movie. ;)
Shaun

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks