What's new

Pre-Order Wild At Heart (1990) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
108832_front.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

titch

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard
I have the Twilight Time edition from 2014. That had a decent transfer and several supplements. I'm only interested in Shout's Collectors Edition, if it includes deleted footage. In 2008, Lynch actually released that extra footage, but did so on an obscure and expensive DVD that few have seen:

https://www.highdefdigest.com/blog/wild-at-heart-deleted-scenes/

titch

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard
This disappeared immediately from Amazon.com but is available at a ridiculously low price from Amazon.ca

https://www.amazon.ca/Wild-at-Heart...36862261&sr=8-1&keywords=wild+at+heart+bluray

The same transfer as the Twilight Time edition but has a few more supplements, not least the extended and deleted scenes. All deserved to be excised from the final cut, but I really savour the scenes with Harry Dean Stanton. Such a brilliant actor. And they've included the uncensored shot of Bobby Peru blowing his head off too, as a bonus scene (in standard definition, as are the deleted scenes).

J. Casey

Second Unit
Real Name
Jason
I think there was a minor issue with the initial Shout Select pressing (no music over the menu) and they issued a recall and rescheduled the release date. That may be part of the Amazon US issue. I had preordered it and got one of the original discs--it's otherwise fine, and I don't miss audio over the menu!

As to that Lime Green DVD set, it was only offered via Lynch's website and a few diehard fans own it. The movie discs themselves were basically the same as the original studios released, but the supplemental discs were quite extensive and interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks