What's new

Wii Component Cables in Canada? (1 Viewer)

Chris Dias

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chris
Does anyone know if there is any place to get Wii component cable at a store here in Canada? I thought Best Buy was supposed to have them but i couldn't find any.

Will I just have to order them online from Nintendo? I think they are already on backorder from them.

Any ideas?

Chris

Paul Simmons

Stunt Coordinator
You know I looked at a few places (costco, futureshop, bestbuy, walmart) and the only accessories stores had were classic controllers and Wii-motes(barely). Nunchucks were rare or sold out and component cables weren't even available to purchase. Places like best buy should get them in mid-december.

Earlier this week I caved in and ordered a set off Nintendo's website, even though I knew they were on backorder until Nov 28th, however I look this morning and now the cables are on backorder until Dec 18th!!

And if you think you are having a hard time getting component cables, people are getting desperate and spending over $130us on eBay!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=260056093122

Paul Simmons

Stunt Coordinator
I just checked Nintendo's website again and now it says

Orders entered prior to Wednesday, November 22, 2006 will be shipped in the next couple business days. Orders entered on or after Wednesday November 22, 2006 will ship when our new quantities arrive (week of December 18, 2006).

I placed my order on the 19th, so these should be here soon!!

YES!! YES!! YES!!!

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
I also ordered from Nintendo and I have to think that they will be available from them before they appear in the stores. I ordered on Tuesday so my fingers are crossed (even though a couple of week's delay won't stop me from enjoying my Wii in the meanwhile.)

Chris Dias

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chris
I also gave up and ordered them online. I ordered them on Monday (just a bit after I ported this actually) so Hopefully I'll get mine in the early batch too.

Yeah and I'm having a hell of a time findind another Nunchuk too.

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks